Friendly NT Matches

• Turkey Roster : Ozge,Neslihan,Gozde,Neriman,Bahar,Eda,Gulden(L)

Nice to see Gulden again :D Anyone knows bulgarian roster or do you have any stats?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Nice to see Gulden again :D Anyone knows bulgarian roster or do you have any stats?

Yes we missed her so much :heart: Gizem didn't go to Bulgaria coz of some pains (Not serious guess) so Gulden played but probably Gulden will play as first libero at ECH (It will be her 4th ECH if Chiappini let her play in 2009 it would 5th :teach: ) btw i checked Turkey's roster from photos and can't select Bulgarian girls but there is Vasileva,Rabazieva,Ruseva and Filipova (L).Hope some Bulgarian friends can give info :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Second Match Turkey 3-1 Bulgaria no info about rosters.Next weekend Turkey will play two matches with Germany in Istanbul.

EDIT : For Federation's site the match is 3-0 (24,15,24) but Polen wrote in twitter 3-1 probably 4th set has been played extra and Turkey lost this one.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited 2 times, last by StarNight ().

• Shape of turkish players seems to be very stable, I'm sure they have a chance to achive a lot at ECH this year.

• I'm sorry, but there is no statistics from these matches in bulgarian medias. The situation is very strange now because Baltic doesn't talk with the medias and now the people here are desperate from the situation with our team and nobody believes in their chances to make something at the european championchip. Now we are all intrested how men team will perform at the ECH and nobody cares for our women team, because we are sure than in this tough group with Russia and Netherlands , without kicked players wе will come to a complete failure. Very sad buth this coach and our federation want to break all positive things in our volleyball.

• Czech Republic 3-0 Netherland

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• So far 1-1 the friendly matches between Czeck Rep and Netherlands.

The first match the czeck girls won 3x0 (25-20, 25-20, 27-25), while Czeck Rep played completed, Selinger option to play with many subs, cause some of the girls were felling pains, so Holland started with Dijkema-Pietersen, Huurman-De Kruijf, Blom, Stam-Pilon, Van Tienen.

Yesterday, playing already with main team, Netherlands won the match 3x1 (25-13, 27-29, 25-23, 25-22), played Dijkema-Flier, Chaine-Stam-Pilon, Visser, Wensink, Van Tienen. I dont know yet witch players Czeck Rep played.

• Kseniya Kovalenko got injury and will miss Euro (((((((((((((( So sad! She was in the best shape!!! (((((((((((((((((((((

So bad, Kovolenko and Mammadova won't play :( In this case, I think Aynur will play. what about others?

• The same situation like last time even worse !!! (( Kovalenko got injury but she played and Mammadova played with two broken feet fingers (( But now both of them injuried and no chances to play

• CZE - NED 2-0 (25-19, 25-20)
    CZE: Muhlsteinova, Pastulova, Plchotova, Kossaiynova, Havelkova, Havlickova, Jasova (L) and Svobodnikova, Vanzurova, Melicharkova
    NED (2set): Dijkema, Wensink, Visser, Stam, Blom, Flier, Van Tienen (L)

I saw in first Grotheus and Stealens Ch. (she went with team trainer to the dress room after fisrt set).

• CZE - NED 2-0 (25-19, 25-20)
    CZE: Muhlsteinova, Pastulova, Plchotova, Kossaiynova, Havelkova, Havlickova, Jasova (L) and Svobodnikova, Vanzurova, Melicharkova
    NED (2set): Dijkema, Wensink, Visser, Stam, Blom, Flier, Van Tienen (L)

I saw in first Grotheus and Stealens Ch. (she went with team trainer to the dress room after fisrt set).

Is working link!! Thanks!

• The teams started like this:

ITALY - Lo Bianco, Ortolani, Gioli, Arrighetti, Costagrande, Del Core, Leonardi (L)
    Serbia - Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Krsmanovic, Rasic, Nikolic, Molnar, Popovic (L)