Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• depends on amount of meldonium in each sample, in case of Markin it was 30% of maximum allowed amount, since 1st March any amount of meldonium is forbidden, before that time, acocording to WADA, it can't exceed 1 microgram (his sample had 0,3 micrograms)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• As I wrote Markin stated in one interview he has been choosen for wider list of RUS NT. So he won't be suspended at all or period from OG qualies in Germany till now will be his suspension. Case closed :olympia:

• Maria Sharapova tweet from today has positive energy now I understand why.
    Curious when She will comeback.

• Polish 14 for OQT:
    S: Łomacz, Dryzga
    OP: Kurek, Konarski
    OH: Buszek, Kubiak, Mika, Szalpuk
    MB: Kłos, Bieniek, Nowakowski, Możdżonek
    L: Zatorski, Gacek

so no place for Bartosz Bednorz :wavy:

• why there is nothing available about canada and australia? are they afraid of their secrets being exposed? I would be thankful for any news about rosters or other things.

• maybe Vigrass or Simac also can be used as backuop OP ^^

• Iran played 2 friendly games in Japan before the start of the OQs
    tournament with 2 other fellow teams who will participate in the same
    tournament.
    In the first game Iran defeated China 3-2 using mostly
    her second squad and in the second game which just finished hours ago
    Iran defeated Poland 3-1 (23-25, 25-21, 25-21, 25-19) I watched the game
    live and it looked anything but friendly, both teams were using their
    first squad players until the last set.

Iran is very eager and confident to prove themselves not only by qualifying for the olympics after narrowly missing out by finishing 3rd in the same tournament last time due to just 1 point but also to medal at the olympics this time around.

• Iran has a very interesting road to Rio: first 4 matches are against Australia, Canada, France and Japan.

I find it very difficult to believe that this schedule is a coincidence, starting with two direct competitors for the Asian ticket, then the strongest team of the tournament right before the host.

• I see that by men's side we have joke tournament as well :aww: Algeria, Chile, Tunisia and Mexico (host) will be there :whistle:

• Lets hope, we won't see another "tablet-gate" and that fivb has mercy with us and is sending a less enthousiastic but more knowledgeable commentator to japan. :teach: :obey:

• Iran are heavy 7 to 1 favorites against Australia according to betting websites. Iran and Australia have faced each other 3 times in Olympic qualifiers before today's match, in 2004 and 2008 Olympic qualifiers Iran won 3-0 and in 2012 qualifiers Australia won 3-1.