Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• Yeah that is Rajkovic new libero. Božičević is brown-black.

• Croatia lost because of many mistakes in attack :down:

• Croatia is stronger than in ECH, mainly because Jerkov is much better than Usic, but still loses 1-2. Turkey is quite a disaster to be honest.

• 5.set Jurisic-Susic, Klaric-Jelić, Brcic-Barun, Bozicevic.

• Matthias How did Fabris played in first two sets ?
    Barun was not so good in 3. And 4.set.

• Milos is there but who knows maybe they don't want to play with her. For me it is logical. We will play against them very soon.

Brcici is better bug again coach wants Grbac as starter. :hit:

• Some impressions:
    Turkey's bench looks better than their starters. Neslihan was solid in reception but not much of a factor in attack, while Neriman even without reception duties didn't produce in attack either. Polen was very efficient whenever she came on court, so this is a dilemma for Ferhat. He will need Polen's attacking, so either he needs to have Neriman's weak passing or a good passer in her place but with weaker attack. If Neriman plays like today he should rather have Güldeniz or even Neslihan as OH and Polen as OPP.
    With Özge Turkey's attack game ran a lot smoother than with Naz, but Özge was also provided with much better passes than Naz.
    Büsra and Bahar made a much better impression than Eda and Kübra, but again when they were on court there were much more opportunities to use MBs than for Eda and Kübra.
    As for Croatia, they played very well at times and very bad at other times. Setter and OPP are the only positions where they can make changes without losing quality, on all other positions their bench looks weak (as the 15:25 and 12:25 in the last two sets shows).

• I hope for some stats ?

Barun was so bad, She got block in attacking manytimes or she made error. So I don't think that she will be starter OPP.

I think that coach will decide tomorrow who will be starter.

• Croatian roster for Ankara.

S: Ana Grbac, Bernarda Brčić
    OPP: Samanta Fabris, Katarina Barun
    OH: Mia Jerkov, Mira Topić, Karla Klarić, Nikolina Jelić
    MB: Maja Poljak(C), Ivana Miloš, Tamara Sušić, Iva Jurišić
    L: Nikolina Božičević, Martina Rajković

• Still no stats ?? Any Turkish fan ?

• Almelo (Match 1 of 2),

Netherlands 4-0 Belgium --> 25-13, 25-22, 25-19, 25-23

Debby Stam starting libero, in 4th set: Kirsten Knip.

More info to follow..

• Extended report at Dutch federation website: http://www.volleybal.nl/volley…-overtuigend-langs-belgie

Guidetti praised defense and fighting-spirit after the match.

Starting-seven: Dijkema-Sloetjes, Buijs-Grothues, Beliën-De Kruijf, Stam (L)

Stoltenborg-Pietersen as expected as double-substitution.

In 4th set many bench-players.

• Today was the first training match between Germany and Italy, but there is no news about it at all here :S Anything about it on Italian sources?

They gave us much more informations back then before the ECH this year. But about the Olympic qualification they are very silent and almost no informations or news/articles.
    I was wondering about that, also no pictures about the team and so except one .

• And just as I complain German fed posts a news :D
    GER - ITA 3:2 (25:18; 19:25; 25:16; 25:16; 11:25)
    GER started with Apitz, Kozuch, Fürst, Silge, Beier, Brinker, Dürr. All players except Poll and Pettke entered during the match. Kozuch 19 pts, Beier 11 pts, both with 50% in attack. German team only with 5 attack errors from 139 attempts and 10 aces with 11 serve errors.