2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Thomsen helps nothing in reception, nothing better than Lenka...

Matthias I think you should add Beierovaya too.. Pettke and Furst are the only ones playing great, the others :down: Kosheleva on fire,she hits as if she's gonna murder somebody.

• Meanwhile Bulgarians beat Czech Republic 3-0 without any difficulties, but only Havlickova was a threat for Bulgarians...

If the best team advances and the weakest drops, we'll have:
    - Belgium in 1st Division, Dominican Republiuc in 2nd
    - Bulgaria in 2nd Division, Cuba in 3rd :wavy:

Anyway, is it possible that either Australia or Algeria or both teams can be replaced by other teams ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Thomsen helps nothing in reception, nothing better than Lenka...

Matthias I think you should add Beierovaya too.. Pettke and Furst are the only ones playing great, the others :down: Kosheleva on fire,she hits as if she's gonna murder somebody.

Kosheleva is just insane :)

• explain

She cant decide if the ball goes out or in so usually she has hard times on reception even when the ball goes directy to her she doenst have perfect rececption but its so hard on this level.And i dont know what i can say the last ball on 21-20 her set to weihenmeier or to the net :thumbdown:

• Wow, Kosheleva is just priceless, no one can stop her today. Russia would definitely need Shylayakhovaya and Morozova though, their young middles still struggle at blocking in the middle, It's alright when they cover but if we consider how many german MBs have scored through the middle...also Thaisa and Fabiana.

• In Germany NT Should RETURN ANGELINA GRUN (Brinker = Empty Place). Russia NT Go on Final Grand-Prix-2014 (I Expect Interesting Match : BELGIUM NT - RUSSIA NT (3-1)) :call: :rose: :flower: :kiss:

• Meanwhile Bulgarians beat Czech Republic 3-0 without any difficulties, but only Havlickova was a threat for Bulgarians...

If the best team advances and the weakest drops, we'll have:
    - Belgium in 1st Division, Dominican Republiuc in 2nd
    - Bulgaria in 2nd Division, Cuba in 3rd :wavy:

Anyway, is it possible that either Australia or Algeria or both teams can be replaced by other teams ?(

Algeria is there for its ranking. I know, they are a very low level team, but thanks for the Olympics point, they have a high ranking. I dont understand why Australia was in this tournment. They are ranked 100th :wavy: I think they were invited in order to give an international and global sense to the tournment. Kenya justified their spot in the WGP. Despite of I´d like it, I dont think another european will be invited. It could turn into an european league :whistle:

• Russia wins, so in Final Six we'll see: Japan (host), Brazil, China, Turkey, Russia and Belgium.

Bye bye Karch and USA NT :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sad to see USA go. They are the only team who can go head-to-head with BRA at this point. Safe to say now that the title will go to BRA