2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Now I'm worrying because Bełcik is playing not as good as she could in the past, moreover Kajzer is still inexperienced and she has hot head :wacko: maybe Gabriela Jasińska could join to the team...

In my views, she's just as terrible as Babeshina when she was Sheshenina :rolll: It's funny because not many polish users criticize her despite her horrible performance, If Radecka did the same, she would have been so much criticized...I actually think Milena isn't that bad and she should have played better than Belcik.

• In my views, she's just as terrible as Babeshina when she was Sheshenina :rolll: It's funny because not many polish users criticize her despite her horrible performance, If Radecka did the same, she would have been so much criticized...I actually think Milena isn't that bad and she should have played better than Belcik.

Of course Radecka would have played much better.. she is not a bad setter, they quality of her sets is good.. she is not missing players, nor screwing up actions.. she has just become a little bit boring or predictable, like Startseva.. on the other hand Belcik is a player who is technically on a lower level, at least now

• Of course Radecka would have played much better.. she is not a bad setter, they quality of her sets is good.. she is not missing players, nor screwing up actions.. she has just become a little bit boring or predictable, like Startseva.. on the other hand Belcik is a player who is technically on a lower level, at least now

I really used to like Milena though! When she was invited to NT by Bonitta, she was really good and promising, even when reception came up so badly she tried to run all the time and made creative sets. At the time she was better than Skorupa and any other polish setters. But somehow, probably after her second marriage she got a bit worse...lazy,boring,predictable,relying on one player (Skowronska or Glinka mostly in NT and Rourke in Muszyna...). I don't know what exactly happened to her, but hopefully she starts to play creatively just like when she was a newbie. Anyway I believe Poland should play with Wolosz who's develped a lot under a great coach. Belcik should as soon as possible get kicked out from NT and go back to Sopot's team training :aww:

• any news about other rosters ?( we have Tuesday, while games start on Friday, it would be easier to make predictions ^^ we have Russia, Thailand, Germany, Brazil, Serbia, maybe Italy (source is not confirmed...) and maybe China (it's probable roster, not official though...)

Dominican Republic, Turkey, USA, Japan, Korea and USA are missing :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• any news about other rosters ?( we have Tuesday, while games start on Friday, it would be easier to make predictions ^^ we have Russia, Thailand, Germany, Brazil, Serbia, maybe Italy (source is not confirmed...) and maybe China (it's probable roster, not official though...)

Dominican Republic, Turkey, USA, Japan, Korea and USA are missing :wavy:

Yeah I am waiting for that too.. especially USA to see if Larson is there so I can make my predictions

• Dominican Republic roster

S: Niverka Marte, Camil Dominguez and Rosalyn Angeles
    OP: Gina Mambru and Brayelin Martinez
    OH: Bethania De la Cruz, Yonkaira Peña and Prisilla Rivera
    MB: Annerys Vargas, Candida Arias and Marianne Fersola
    L: Brenda Castillo, Winifer Fernandez and Ana Yorkira Binet

• Very Probable Roster for SK:

S: Hyo-Hee Lee (IBK), Da-Young Lee (Sun-Myeong Highschool)
    L: Yeon-Koung Kim (Fenerbahce), Song-Yi Han (GS), Jung-Ah Park (IBK), Mook-Hwa Baek (KGC), Jae-Yeong Lee (Sun-Myeong Highschool)
    R: Yoo-Na Bae (GS)
    MB: Hyo-Jin Yang (Hyundai), Hee-Jin Kim (IBK)
    L(i): Ji-Yeon Nam (IBK), Hye-Ran Kim (HI-pass)

L: Yeon-Koung Kim (Fenerbahce), Song-Yi Han (GS), Jung-Ah Park (IBK), Mook-Hwa Baek (KGC), Jae-Yeong Lee (Sun-Myeong Highschool)

Yang Hyo-Jin got injured a few days ago. ;(

• Bulgarian roster for tournament in Porec, Croatia

S: Diana Nenova, Lora Kitipova
    OP:Emiliya Nikolova, Kremena Kamenova
    OH: Elitsa Vasileva, Dobriana Rabadzhieva, Eva Yaneva, Slavina Koleva
    MB: Hristina Ruseva, Tsvetelina Zarkova, Nasya Dimitrova
    L: Ivelina Monova

With the team wasn't captain Filipova who will rest instead of Nasya Dimitrova and Desi Nikolova which is injured from tournament in Mexico. Slavina Koleva, Nasya Dimitrova and Ivelina Monova are the only three players who played in Mexico and after only 5 hours in home they go in Croatia. Captain of the team will be Diana Nenova.

• Nenova as captain? does that mean she will be playing as starter? :aww: I don't really like Kitipova either but she's better than Nenova by miles...

Nenova as captain? does that mean she will be playing as starter? :aww: I don't really like Kitipova either but she's better than Nenova by miles...

I think that captain doesn't necessarily mean starter. I assume that Nenova is reserve captain because of her experience and age. Also Yaneva and Zarkova are more older that the others and can be captains.

• So which MB can be called additionally ?( it would be weird having only Hee-Jin Kim as nominal C :whistle: maybe Su-Ji Kim, Joon-Eem Ha or Hye-Jin Kim can join ?( I saw that Yoo-Na Bae was also tried as MB in the past ^^
    on the other hand nothing will surprise me because Peruvian NT had only one MB in last weekend and Ortiz had to play as MB...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• The Italian roster is quite official !

" le alzatrici Ferretti,
    Malinov e Signorile; gli opposto Centoni e Diouf; le centrali
    Arrighetti, Bonifacio, Chirichella e Folie; i martelli Caterina Bosetti,
    Lucia Bosetti, Del Core, Fiorin, e Piccinini; i liberi De Gennaro e
    Merlo."

So we could see this starting 7, at least against Brasil !

Ferretti / Centoni
    Arrighetti / Chirichella
    L. Bosetti / Del Core
    De Gennaro.

Did Kim Sae Nee retire from NT?

• Do you think this line-up could have blocking problem ( Ferretti+ Bosetti+Del Core)

• Do you think this line-up could have blocking problem ( Ferretti+ Bosetti+Del Core)

This Italia 2014 is much more attractive than Italia 2013 !
    But you are quite right ! Probably a team far than perfection, especially at blocking with 2 or 3 rather "weak" (at high international level) blockers !
    I hope these players can do their best and both Mbs could be at the top of their shape.
    But the main goal remains WCH of course For all teams, but especially for Italia.