2014 FIVB World League

• Despite lost set we won next one 25-20 :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Pawel Zatorski with 5.75 digs/set :obey: .

• Pawel Zatorski with 5.75 digs/set :obey: .

Konarski and Drzyzga with 3.75 :thumbup: according to stats Mika with another good game, who did excpet such a shape by him after season in France? :D

• Mika had good season in France :whistle:

I know it, but many people in Poland complained when they saw Mika on NT list and now he closed their mouths ^^

• someone has bulgarian squad? i read that they will change coach ?

I don't know Bulgarian roster, but I heard trhat Martin Stoev can be back as head coach ^^

• What a circus in Berlin :roll:

Germany lost 0:3 to Argentina (24:26, 23:25, 20:25)
    Christian Fromm couldn't play because of a back injury and so Prolingheuer started on opposite. In second set Westphal switched form OH to opposite, and in third set, tadaaa, Sebastian Kühner took over. He even did fairly well and scored like 4of5 or something like that :lol:
    Best OH was Tom Strohbach with 8 of 26 which says it all........

The first two sets were tight because, beside Conte, Argentina couldn't impress as well. Overall, the level of wing spiking was really pathetic on both sides. By the way, has de Cecco always been that chubby? He should work on his physics, talent isn't everything :teach: . He got subbed in middle of second, when Argentina was already 5 points behind.
    Unluckily, we had live tv coverage tonight :white: Although the match had its funny moments, i don't think that was a good advert for our sport......

• Quite funny having backup Setter as OP on court :D

• Quite funny having backup Setter as OP on court :D

Yes, that was the "funny moments" i mentioned in my post. He looked very happy after scoring....... 8)

someone has bulgarian squad? i read that they will change coach ?

There is no such thing. Camilo Placi is coach of Bulgaria. Venekin Kadankov plays as opposite for Bulgaria and for now he plays good and make difficulties for US receiving with his serve.

• Checking stats Kadankov wasn't bad, while Sander was unstoppable :thumbup:

Another nice game by French team. Marechal and Rouzier had high spiking % again, meanwhile Japan is so weak and they are main contenders to drop to level C.

Australia is doing pretty well, this tim they beat Canada in tiebreak ^^

• De Cecco is serious increasing bacon. Is he professional athlete or not? :what: Poorly jumps because of that and it's easy for rival to break the block.

• De Cecco is serious increasing bacon. Is he professional athlete or not? :what: Poorly jumps because of that and it's easy for rival to break the block.

If he doesn't take care of his weight, he will lose his spot as starting Setter, meanwhile Uriarte is doing great nowadays IMHO ^^

• If he doesn't take care of his weight, he will lose his spot as starting Setter, meanwhile Uriarte is doing great nowadays IMHO ^^

It's really overweight, maybe too many beers? He will have serious problems and he tires so easy.