2014 FIVB Club World Championship - Switzerland - 5/7

• Fabiola as Best Setter is even a bigger joke than not having Jordan as best OH. #smh

:whistle: :aww:

I totally agree, first the services mistakes many times on the worng moment and then the terrible distribution in attack, is the a reason to force so much with adenisia if she doesn't score ? go with thaisa when the is double, triple block .... I feel sorry for caterina, cause she receive so very few sets, she isn't the best attcaker but Sesis" OH are not as well and continue to receive ... not to say about Sanja that did well in attack today, but again was not much used, okay it may be a instruction by coach but an inteligent setter can read the game.

• Congratulations for Kazan :flower: Gamova comes back to her greatest shape :thumbup:

About individual awards: some subjectives choices as FIVB always does :whistle: Larson should be there :mad: anyway MVP was obvious choice ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• i missed the final match...as i said Sesi is a better team than Osasco..at least they had struggled against Kazan at Sf...
    seems Gamova is keeping surprising everybody with her shape :D i doubt doping :lol:

anyway..congrats Kazan..maybe i'll watch it later...
    btw..do you think kazan will lose power after larson leaves for EcV...Gamova in CL and in here played very well but Larson was very crucial player fe. in CL. She supported Gamova a lot ..

• what happened to del core? she was so bad at the olympics, i thought she was done but now she's hitting like she's 10 years younger? che miracolo...

this must be asked for all the players of Kazan : Gamova-Larson-Del Core-Malkova-Startseva ,the stuff of kazan must have found a magical formula :rolll:

• i think malygina cant be 202cm..look at Olya Biryukova (number3) she and Malygine must have a close height and Biryukova is 193 cm.......bcz when Gamova and Thaisa come together.. one can see that there's not a big height difference btw them..however Gamova may be taller than 202cm....maybe 205cm etc..

• Mukasey is a Russian name and her husband is a 48-y.o. child of two movie celebrities (and grandson of two celebrity spies). He is involved in the industry too, some kind of camera operator but nothing substantial. Gamova is his third wife, he's got a couple of kids... all the goss for you :).

• this must be asked for all the players of Kazan : Gamova-Larson-Del Core-Malkova-Startseva ,the stuff of kazan must have found a magical formula :rolll:

I may appear to look at things in a simplified way but Del Core indeed was that critical element that made the Kazan machine work, despite some very average middle blocking/attacking. The other issue was a success of the Russian national team in Europe in 2013 - that team had no players from Kazan, which clearly made the Kazan girls work a bit harder. This is very much about Startseva-Gamova diagonal, as the former started setting more precisely and the latter started defending and talking to her team-mates.

• del core is very much a team dependent style of player, put her in a good organization and she will totally excel but put her in a clueless team then she becomes average and on top of that she's smart with her choices going to teams like perugia, bergamo, kazan which would increase her chances of collecting titles