2014 FIVB Club World Championship - Switzerland - 5/7

• What a point! Ulanova... RESPECT

• I'm starting to like Malkova. Good to see that Russia has options in MB now. Zaryazhko, Morozova, Shlyakhovaya... and now, Malkova.

• @Laura

If you have usb flash drive, could you get a music from DJ for us please ? DJ is doing a good job there ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I'm starting to like Malkova. Good to see that Russia has options in MB now. Zaryazhko, Morozova, Shlyakhovaya... and now, Malkova.

And no more space for Borodakova. :cheesy:

• Wow! 7 block points for Kazan!
    I also like Malkova. She is such a beautiful woman and she has been blocking a lot during the tournment. Malkova > Borodakova by far.
    Regina Moroz isnt so useful in attack.

• @Laura

If you have usb flash drive, could you get a music from DJ for us please ? DJ is doing a good job there ^^

I left it in my room,s orry :( But, yeah, he's really great! Love his choices!

Gamova 6/7, 86% :super: :obey: The lyrics 'you're unbelievable' are just made for her!

• Well i don't think she's unbelievable in all respect to her.. She's reaching 321cm and the net is 224.. almost 1 meter on top of it..

If you think Gamova is only her height, then well, sorry, but have you been watching her at all? ;) She's so much more than that.

Matthias, totally agree with you!

• Seeing her I think Larson is on the top performance of her career, she does everything well as usual and she is more reliable than ever.

• Well i don't think she's unbelievable in all respect to her.. She's reaching 321cm and the net is 224.. almost 1 meter on top of it..

I disagree. It's been said before, but I'll say it too. There's a common misconception that things are much easier for a player just because she's tall. Yes, she may have an advantage at the net but it also means she's heavier, and therefore, slower. and for a player as tall as Gamova, she has handled her frame extremely well. Plus, she can make some incredible defense from time to time, something you won't normally expect from a tall player. Not to mention she's mentally strong, technically skilled, and is still is a top player despite her age. :!: You don't get to see a player like that often.

• I said the same during CL F4 but I have to say it again, Kazan is an absolute pleasure to watch when they play like this :!: Such high quality in all actions and great coordination within the team.

If you think Gamova is only her height, then well, sorry, but have you been watching her at all? ;) She's so much more than that.

I don't think she's only her height. I am saying it's not unbelievable. Unbelievable is when she dig some hard ball$..

• If you think Gamova is only her height, then well, sorry, but have you been watching her at all? ;) She's so much more than that.

And I with you ;) Gamova knows what to do in every situation and has the technical skills to execute it in perfection. I've always liked her as player (especially when she focuses on playing and doesn't do stupid other stuff :D ), but it's amazing to see that even over 30 she still gets better! For example those roll shots she uses now are rather new from her...

• Gamova is the best opposite player I've ever seen... no more words to define her.