2014 FIVB Club World Championship - Switzerland - 5/7

• I disagree. It's been said before, but I'll say it too. There's a common misconception that things are much easier for a player just because she's tall. Yes, she may have an advantage at the net but is also means she's heavier, and therefore, slower. and for a player as tall as Gamova, she has handled her frame extremely well. Plus, she can make some incredible defense from time to time, something you won't normally expect from a tall player. Not to mention she's mentally strong, technically skilled, and is still is a top player despite her age. :!: You don't get to see a player like that often.

I think she got better in that department in the last few years, maybe after her marriage. She used to have some meltdowns in important matches, but now she plays her absolute best in all decisive games. There's this calmness and confidence in her that imho wasn't always there before.

2nd set Gamova 8/14, 57%.

Osasco 22% eff. :gone:

• Kazan 13 blocks.
    Osasco 0

:white:

Larson is playing a great match, she has improved so much her reception skill :win:
    Despite of I dont like so much her attitude, Gamova still is a vball queen.

• regarding opp's gamova is the greatest if you talk about dominance but if your talking about all-around skills meaning being great both at the offensive and defensive end? ohbayashi, sokolova and sheila are better than her.

• Fabiola :down:
    Sanja :down:
    Adenizia :down:
    Caterina :down:

Result: Osasco :aww:

• Is Adenizia playin as Opp or what? :lol:

• Whoa, first block for Osasco! :woohoo: :rolll:

• Moroz took off her glasses and missed the serve :lol:

• Probably Gamova found time machine. She is playing like some years ago :super: