2014 FIVB Club World Championship - Switzerland - 5/7

• A little late for comeback... or not? :cheesy:

• I disagree. It's been said before, but I'll say it too. There's a common misconception that things are much easier for a player just because she's tall. Yes, she may have an advantage at the net but is also means she's heavier, and therefore, slower. and for a player as tall as Gamova, she has handled her frame extremely well. Plus, she can make some incredible defense from time to time, something you won't normally expect from a tall player. Not to mention she's mentally strong, technically skilled, and is still is a top player despite her age. :!: You don't get to see a player like that often.

Looks like Osasco now uses Bosetti in sideout just to receive and Adenizia always attacks from 4 instead of her :what:

In an action before Bosetti did not jump in the middle and Larson scored so Adenizia got really angry and yelled at her.. so Caterina got mad

• another referee mistake with match point Kazan :white:

• Congrats to Kazan! Great match!

Gamova :obey: but also amazing match by Jordan and Ulanova!

• To the referee or...

She is one of the best of the best!

• Congrats Dinamo Kazan!!! I think there was never a team that deserved so much the win in a final like today!!! Really it was a perfect match for them till the middle of third set!!! Then they relaced a bit, but before they were just perfect, what a beautiful game play! Congrats, really!

Larson :obey:
    Gamova :obey:
    Startseva also...amazing game!

• Kenia? Seriously?!?!

• Congrats Kazan! :flower: Great game! Except for the last minutes of the match, it was a walk in the park for them. Hope Gamova maintain her level for more years. :super:

• S - Fabiola
    Opp - Jekatierina Gamova
    OHs - Kenia Carcases, Suelle
    MBs - Thaisa, Regina Moroz
    Libero - Jekatierina Ulanova
    MVP - Jekatierina Gamova

• S - Fabiola
    Opp - Jekatierina Gamova
    OHs - Kenia Carcases, Suelle
    MBs - Thaisa, Regina Moroz
    Libero - Jekatierina Ulanova
    MVP - Jekatierina Gamova

Seriously? No Jordan Larson? :white:

• Yeah, I agree, Jordan should be awarded too! :mad:

• Jordan Larson didnt play all the sets. Remember that against Osasco in the group phase, she wasnt in the starting six. Meanwhile, Suelle played all the sets.