2014 FIVB Club World Championship - Switzerland - 5/7

• Suelle :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• W.T.F was that?
    Fabiana was clapping like crazy after the end of the set. Scary!

She was ironically applauding the refferee, cause when was 23x23 in 4º set, Daroit attack clearly touch Ninkovic block, but the refferee gave ball out and it turn 24x23 for Volero.

• Suelle with some really bad behavior towards the ref.. Lost respect for her now.

Can't even talk about referee, first they take the set away from Sesi.. now they do it with Volero.. That last ball was saved by Karine

Well, Suelle is really nice girl, Im sure it was just a moment thing, cause she was angry, dont take too serious...

about the last ball, maybe the refferee made another mistake, but I guess we cant be sure, the image dont let clear...the turth is this hand in floor kind of saving, its quite unsure, Id say in 90% of times some part of the ball actually touches in the floor, so the truth is most of times should not be valid, but refferees usually let it go....

but I guess the refferee did want to fixed the last mistake (in a wrong way of course, cause its not fair)

Like I said, FIVB MUST add challanging system in this important tournaments! The sport is to fast, its hard for refferees to see everything!

• congrats to both sesi. a very successful 2014 for them indeed. :)

volero played great as well, just a little less error and they could have gotten the 3rd place. regardless, a well played match> :thumbup:

side note: did suelle, give the referee a finger??? ?( 8|

• She was ironically applauding the refferee, cause when was 23x23 in 4º set, Daroit attack clearly touch Ninkovic block, but the refferee gave ball out and it turn 24x23 for Volero.

Yes, I know what she was doing, I was asking about the refree's decision ;)

Very, very touching farewell to Mira Golubović :rose:

• Suelle with some really bad behavior towards the ref.. Lost respect for her now.

Can't even talk about referee, first they take the set away from Sesi.. now they do it with Volero.. That last ball was saved by Karine

It was clearly, Karine don't save this ball.

• congrats to both sesi. a very successful 2014 for them indeed. :)

volero played great as well, just a little less error and they could have gotten the 3rd place. regardless, a well played match> :thumbup:

side note: did suelle, give the referee a finger??? ?( 8|

Yes she did

• Is she retiring?

Yes, sadly she is. I did a short interview with her and asked her about it. She said she has tought about for a long time and that's it's just her time after playing professionaly for 20 years. She's very happy that she's not retiring because of injury or anything bad. She wanted very very much to win a medal, to have a nice ending, but unfortunately it didn't work out. She doesn't know what she will be doing in the future, she has some ideas, but nothing concrete. She doesn't want to think about work now ;)

:flower:

• Sorry to hear now, she did desere to end with a medal... She is still such good player..

Thank u for the info! Wish the best for whatever comes her way!! ☺

• Mira Golubovic :flower: ....we will miss her....i think i can/will miss every voleyball player after retiring..even Gamova :lol:
    i am very used to watching them on the court and when someoen is retired ,i feel bad...

• Mira Golubovic :flower: ....we will miss her....i think i can/will miss every voleyball player after retiring..even Gamova :lol:
    i am very used to watching them on the court and when someoen is retired ,i feel bad...

Yeah, I have the same. The hardest part of being a fan, I guess.

• Laola?

• Triple block for Thaisa, well done Fabiola!

• Malkova and Moroz must be in RUSIA NT
    Specially Malkova... beautiful woman... :flower: