2014 European League

• Referees missed a rotation mistake of Spain in the last 3 points. At 23-22 Correa should have gone to serve but Corral did, now that stats are available it's obvious because in the last rally Spain was in rotation 1 after Corral served and Correa was on position 3, so there definitely was a mistake. It's a shame that referees don't notice that in such a decisive moment :wall:

• Referees missed a rotation mistake of Spain in the last 3 points. At 23-22 Correa should have gone to serve but Corral did, now that stats are available it's obvious because in the last rally Spain was in rotation 1 after Corral served and Correa was on position 3, so there definitely was a mistake. It's a shame that referees don't notice that in such a decisive moment :wall:

Looking at the replay, the rotation error happened at 21:20 when Folgueira went to serve instead of Correa. Correa played the rest of the match at the net when she should have been in backrow and Delgado attacked from position 4 when she still should have been in backrow as well. Even Spanish team was confused obviously but the referees and scorers were blind and paid no attention (or intentionally ignored it? :down: ) :aww:

• Looking at the replay, the rotation error happened at 21:20 when Folgueira went to serve instead of Correa. Correa played the rest of the match at the net when she should have been in backrow and Delgado attacked from position 4 when she still should have been in backrow as well. Even Spanish team was confused obviously but the referees and scorers were blind and paid no attention (or intentionally ignored it? :down: ) :aww:

In that case, German captain should have complained first referee. Maybe Mollers didn't notice :thumbsup:

• Looking at the replay, the rotation error happened at 21:20 when Folgueira went to serve instead of Correa. Correa played the rest of the match at the net when she should have been in backrow and Delgado attacked from position 4 when she still should have been in backrow as well. Even Spanish team was confused obviously but the referees and scorers were blind and paid no attention (or intentionally ignored it? :down: ) :aww:

really? 8| :aww:

@dejan... why didnt first setter of Bulgaria play against Slovenia ?
    She even doesnt appear on the list of the matches against Turkey ?

So the idea of the coach is to play every match with different setter with the reason other girls to be able easily to adjust and adapt with both setters no matter in which time they will be changed and of course to see wich one of them will be more usefull and effective. It's my just opinion that Petya Barakova is first setter and Tsveti is second because both of them are in the list of Kuzyutkin for WGP so maybe it's difficult to be said which one of them is titular setter. I prefer much more Barakova because she plays without fear and knows much better majority of girls from Levski and national youth teams while Tsvetelina Nikolova is more experienced and knows very goods the game of the opposite Tsvetanova and other girls from women squad. So maybe the same is situation with Nenova and Kitipova and depends of their forme one of them will be starter and in every time they should be able to change without making difficulties for the team. It's pity that no one of them is not so experienced and quality setter to be able to play without some troubles and handshaking so they should be often changed. So it's good that two more setters will be able to change Nenova and Kitipova if they do not play well in some games and also in this pool of WGP for Bulgaria will be difficult and more easier opponents so there will be chance everyone of four setters to play with the team i think. If you ask me i don't lee the setting of Nenova and i hope so the other setters succesfully to change her forever.

• with saak anatolia kiosi was playing in a1....in a2 played with peiramatiko in 2009-2010.

yeah i checked that again and you're right.. :thumbsup:

• Turkey - Azerbaijan : 3- 1
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=26273

except forth set, it was a close match.. i thought Azerbaijan was a weak team after first match but today i saw that they are not.

i like Cansu Çetin's defense-reception but her attack was pretty weak. Özgenur played well in both matches. Kübra was calmer today but not bad.Yeliz Başa was good. Gözde Yılmaz's reception is still a problem. Libero Gizem Örge should be better at defence..setter Ezgi Dilik was not bad.she just has to be more carefull about the quaility of her sets sometimes,other than that i like her game.