2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• I think GSD have made good transfers...a lot better than last year. I know it's a consequence that nobody would ever know unless it eventually happens, but they transferred either old¬ motivated or overrated players.

Cate Bosetti had a weak season but both Centoni and Meijners are very strong and Gamze is a promising setter, they only need a strong MB. They probably tried to convince Bahar Toksoy-Guidetti but it apparently did not work out...Too bad that Kubra Akman who's the best turkish MB right now(at least for me...) will be wasted on the bench. She should be a starter in GSD.

I agree about this years transfers. Especially having Gamze as main setter instead of Lo Bianco will make a big change and bring dynamism to the team. I understand that the aim is to make a young team where only Centoni and Nihan are experienced. What worries me is, what if cate or meijners get injured? I don't think Ezgi Guc will be a sufficient back up. It's hard to guess what is in their mind. Maybe they will use some
    Girls from the young team such as Ada Germen or Su Zent (mb).
    I would actually prefer Diclenur Babat. Because Kubra will learn a lot from Guidetti while Fenebahce is not well known by developing young players.

• I think GSD have made good transfers...a lot better than last year. I know it's a consequence that nobody would ever know unless it eventually happens, but they transferred either old&not motivated or overrated players.

Cate Bosetti had a weak season but both Centoni and Meijners are very strong and Gamze is a promising setter, they only need a strong MB. They probably tried to convince Bahar Toksoy-Guidetti but it apparently did not work out...Too bad that Kubra Akman who's the best turkish MB right now(at least for me...) will be wasted on the bench. She should be a starter in GSD.

i agree on what you wrote about Kübra Akman.

• the problem is in volleyball only a few team will think of long term rosters like kazan, majority of them will just change 70% their lineup after only 1 or 2 years

Well that depends on the clubs management.. If they want only results every year then yes, the clubs has to hire new players every year to work thing out and win cups. But when thinking on the long term them you can hire some younger not so experienced and expensive players and see what you can do.. Vakif was always very smart with their thansfers and players choices, not hiring always the biggest of stars, but I guess managements wishes have changed for next season. (only my guess because Chris said some things changed in the club, and Guidetti said he would love to have her, but they did not renew with her.. also Gozde said things in the club are not so good and she is trying to get everyone focused, so that's why they hired 2 foreign MBs, Sheilla as OPP and 2 foreign OHs..) Just my opinion :win:

• Ivana Milos could play for Çanakkale. They have 2 foreign players at the moment and they have 2 good local wing spikers so a MB could be good for this team.

• about Radosova, i confirm

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• According to Polish media - Margareta Kozuch (OP/OH) will play in Molico Osasco :white:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• she is good at the NT but at the clubs poor Molico :gone:

Well, it can be not true, I read it only on one website, maybe they just digged it out from some earlier rumours :whistle: moreover Osasco has two OPs :gone:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game