2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• what are rumors for her?

Unilever wants to keep her, but there are always rumors foreigners could leave..come back to Europe (someone here said Dinamo Kazan)....so, I dont think the question there were any place specif implied...just a question about her future...

• The setter Fabiola has a big offer from Russia (maybe Dinamo?), and she can leave Osasco Nestlé after the Womens Club World Championship. If this rumor come true, so Osasco is gonna try to hire Dani Lins...I think it would be a great choice, considering that she plays much more with the middleblockers...and Osasco has two top players in this position...
    Source: Bruno Voloch...UOL Esportes...

• Finnish MB, Karoliina Friberg, renewed her contract with HPK in the Finnish League for next season.

Source: Finnish League Website

• Rasic and De Kruijf now follow each other @ Twitter

That is clear evidence :P :D

I bet: they will play together for Vakifbank in upcoming season :teach:

• I am not happy with the decision some of them to stay on bench.. rather out of the court in TL. They are both great and young.. Or maybe Guidetti has some other plans with a local OPP

Polen is still there :whistle: With Gözde & Costagrande attacking from zone 6 and with such good MBs, I don't think any opposite will have big troubles in attacking. I guess Diclenur will be the bench MB of Vakifbank this season?

• I don't think De Kruijf is ready for prime time. Rasic is already that level but De Kruijf needs more time to develop.

• I don't think De Kruijf is ready for prime time. Rasic is already that level but De Kruijf needs more time to develop.

I agree about Robin. At least she should play as a starter to improve her level..and I doubt she will do in Vakifbank..She would fit perfectly in Busto Arsizio next season! Playing as a starter, with a great coach..But, I think she already made her choice..Hopefully it will not become a waisted season..

• Rasic and De Kruijf now follow each other @ Twitter

That is clear evidence :P :D

I bet: they will play together for Vakifbank in upcoming season :teach:

It looks like clear confirmation of transfer by both to Vakif ^^ however for De Kruijf it will be bench and I agree that Busto would be better club for her to play regularly :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Onuma Sittirak (OH) = Igtisadchi Baku (AZE) ---> JT Marvelous (JPN)
    Pleumjit Thinkaow (MB) = Igtisadchi Baku (AZE) ---> Igtisadchi Baku (AZE)
    Wilavan Apinyapong (OH) = Igtisadchi Baku (AZE) ---> Igtisadchi Baku (AZE)
    Wanna Buakaew (L) = Igtisadchi Baku (AZE) ---> Igtisadchi Baku (AZE)
    Nootsara Tomkom (S) = Igtisadchi Baku (AZE) ---> Rabita Baku (AZE)

• what do you think about my thought that Ferretti's style is similar to Elif Öner ? or is it just unjust of me to think like that ? i dont know why but i dont think she can make a big difference in EcV though EcV's main problem is not the setter but probably the wing spikers..maybe Antonievic can make a difference..

• Bergamo news: Foppa's President Bonetti sad that Folie, Weiss, Stufi, Blagojevic, Smutna and Klisura are out for sure. They are looking for a good MB (they are interested in ones from Est )y and setter. In addition he said that the team has had problems in "the locker room": the MBs didn't like Smutna and he said bad things against Klisura, many teammates complained about her and his lack of commitment.

• It's clear from site PrzeglądSportowy.pl Serbian middle blocker is signed with Chemik Police it's 100% clear and now they're looking for attacker to Bjelica and one receiver to Glinka and Werblińska.
    Who is this middle blocker? Maybe Krsmanovic? Velijkovic?