2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• I don't think Krsmanovic is moving to anywhere from Rabita...so I guess it's Stefana Veljkovic which is a good sign for herself as well. Staying in GS one more season is just a creepy idea.

• hmm that means Weiss in Atom can be true :whistle:
    anyway, Kowalinska really should go away from Chemik, the same with Muhlsteinova, they are too good to be on bench whole season

• I agree. Kowalinska in Atom should have been great if we consider that they didn't have any stable OPPs.

Muhlsteinova is not a world-class setter but I think she's quite good and not so expensive to transfer...some italian clubs seeking an experienced setter may consider getting her.

• remember than in Poland next year there will be 12 clubs in league, Muhlsteinova can be starter in any club from 6-12 positions :) or as you said, in Italian or German league..I think she will leave, beacuse in soem intreview she said she is not satisfied with sitting on bench, and also last year she should be the No1 setter in Chemik but after some weeks the club signed also Rabka/Srutowska and Lucie was not always playing

• Kowalińska should leave Chemik, good option for her can be Atom, Impel or any other club where she can play more, the same with Muhlsteinova. And it would be so great to see Veljkovic in Poland :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kowalińska should leave Chemik, good option for her can be Atom, Impel or any other club where she can play more, the same with Muhlsteinova. And it would be so great to see Veljkovic in Poland :roll:

It's sure that Serbian middle blocker, but which one that's the question. I hate this journalists mystery. Wrr.

• hmm that means Weiss in Atom can be true :whistle:
    anyway, Kowalinska really should go away from Chemik, the same with Muhlsteinova, they are too good to be on bench whole season

Weiss in Atom? So Bełcik will be expelled? She had bad season...
    Weiss is good setter but short player, i'm afraid about ease of the block rivals.

• Belcik is 4 years in Atom and you know..Iza is so unstable that I will be not surprised is she will be fired :whistle: there were rumours she can go to Muszyna once again, in 2010 Bogdan fired her and teammates angry about 2nd place and now in this financial time for Muszyna, he will be happy to have her back :lol:
    anyway, Jagielo is close to sign in Chemik, which is big surprise for me, because she is playing quite bad after maternity break...on the other way, as a bench player she still have good reception and experiences
    hmm and so many rumours about Flier in Chemik as second Opp, that will be not bad :D

• Danica Radenkovic, Tatyana Mudritskaya, Laura Pihlajamäki, Paulina Vilponen and Laetitia Moma Bassoko all have left Schweriner SC. Vilponen signed a 2 year contract last year, but her performance has been terrible, so I guess the club released her and she shouldn't be sad, next season Schwerin has more money and higher goals so she wouldn't have played anyway if she had stayed.

The club wants to sign as many German NT players as possible in the next few years...I wonder if it's possible that Weiss or Hanke return to Schwerin, both played there many years and Weiss is originally from there too.

• will Glinka play in CL or retire?

She won't retire so she should appear in CL ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What about Sanja Popovic and Valentina Serena? Where will they play in next season? Ehh my dream is they come back to Muszyna. Old good times. :p Sad Muszyna lose sponsor.

• According to Bruno Voloch urlhttp://blogdobrunovoloch.blogosfera.uol.com.br/2014/04/25/campea-olimpica-a-caminho-de-campinas/url Amil Campinas is interested in Sassa from Dabrowa. I think it's not a good idea...She had a terrible season in Poland.

• Thaisa and Sheilla's renew is NOT confirmed.
    Brazilian market is filled with a lot of rumors so far.

• Sheilla said in her twitter that Molico and her are focus on World Club Championship......So there is nothing confirmed about renewed.

@sheillacastro now
    “@pessoacrislene: @sheillacastro Entendi XD Você continua no Osasco? pode adiantar alguma coisa?” Agora eu e o clube pensamos só no mundial!

• of course not, they never confirm any transfer before the season is finally over for the team.
    People need to stop putting rumors here as if they were already confirmed information.

• Brakocevic is really tempted by Chemik Police... it's confirmed by Joanna Zurowska who is responsible for transfers there. Probably Jovana will stay in Istanbul but not in Vakifbank because Fenerbahce has made her an offer. But still she can choose Poland.

I forgot to write about rumours about Krsmanovic and Flier in Chemik.