2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• According to Daniel Bortoletto, Fabiana extended her contract with Sesi for another season and Claudinha is coming to replace Dani Lins.

:wall:

And Unilever's managment -> :aww:

• :wall:

What did SESI think about proper replacement? :whistle: now team will lose offensive power because Claudinha won't use Fabiana as good and as often as Lins did it. And what will do Unilever now? They have Carol, but who'll play next to her ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Juciely's new contract has been not confirmed yet, but she'll probably stay, while Mayhara joins Uni, anyway I wanted to make sure who's gonna play there ^^

• Lucia Bosetti's case is still not solved - Polish media (Gazeta Wyborcza and siatka.org) claim that agreement with Impel is so close and they need only her signature.

• What did SESI think about proper replacement? :whistle: now team will lose offensive power because Claudinha won't use Fabiana as good and as often as Lins did it. And what will do Unilever now? They have Carol, but who'll play next to her ?(

Claudinha can use the middle, the problem is that she did not have any good receive during the whole season in Amil.

• :wall:

You know, Unilever don't pay top dollar.
    They seem to rely on Bernardinho for everything. The team will never win so many championships without him and with such rosters.

Juciely's new contract has been not confirmed yet, but she'll probably stay, while Mayhara joins Uni, anyway I wanted to make sure who's gonna play there ^^

Carol was officially confirmed. Mayhara wasn't but she is 99% sure. The rumours about Juciely are strong. My guess is she'll stay.

• By the way, there is no setter left in Brazilian market, and Sesi doesn`t hire foreigners.
    Ok, there is Ana Tiemi, but I don`t think she is that much better than Claudinha.

• You know, Unilever don't pay top dollar.
    They seem to rely on Bernardinho for everything. The team will never win so many championships without him and with such rosters.

I know, I know. I just think they're going overboard this season. Like they want to transfer whoever and let Bernardo do his magic or wait for other teams to give up, cos they're the defending champions. Unless they have some secret plan, like putting Fofao on court as MB and let the shock value do its work...

• By the way, there is no setter left in Brazilian market, and Sesi doesn`t hire foreigners.
    Ok, there is Ana Tiemi, but I don`t think she is that much better than Claudinha.

Let's not forget Sesi has Carol. She wasn't that bad setting Fabiana when she came on for Dani Lins throughout the season and, according to Sportv commentators, she is an Olympic champion. :lol:

• Let's not forget Sesi has Carol. She wasn't that bad setting Fabiana when she came on for Dani Lins throughout the season and, according to Sportv commentators, she is an Olympic champion. :lol:

Well, she is a Olympic champion. This is not a lie :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
    I like having her on the bench. She will continue on the team.

• Lorenzo Micelli is the new coach of Atom Trefl Sopot
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…omun-yeni-hocasi-micelli/

so main transfer target for Atom will be Senna Usic :lol: :rolll:

• Lucia Bosetti's case is still not solved - Polish media (Gazeta Wyborcza and siatka.org) claim that agreement with Impel is so close and they need only her signature.

?( ?( This becomes a soap-opera...

Several sources already confirmed her transfer to Fener..

• Mayhara is 100% confirmed, she already told herself, even talked about playing with Bernardinho..

If Fabiana is not coming, Im sure Jucy is staying.

And I agree with Estranged, Unilever managment this season...doing some very wrong decisions and moves so far, if all rumors are true...with all do respect, Andreia is not the kind of player Unilever need as starting opp...and Natalia over Branka?! :aww: