2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• I don't want to see Neslihan in my team, I prefer Manon to Neslihan :P

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to Polish sport newspaper Przeglad Sportowy, Chemik Police will be very active on the transfer market in the summer. If they qualify for Champions League, they want to have big stars in a team. There are rumours about an offer for Brakocevic and Poljak...Glinka hasn´t made up her mind regarding retiring after season.

I hope that they would build good team for CL, because they for sure will play in next season :)

• I thought GsD would keep Montano and transfer Naz, a local setter instead. Read something like that in voleybolextra 2 months ago.

GsD does not seem to aim for CL next season since Orkun Darnel left and a lady (don't remember her name) went to Eczacıbaşı instead.
    I'm curious if Barbolini will stay in GsD next season.

• Brazilian Market

Tandara renews with Amil and Natalie are about to renew too.

Fabiana signs pre-contract with Unilever (Jogadora will be the most well paid in the country, $ 1 million contract)

Thaisa has proposed Galatasaray and also Sesi, but must renew with Molico well as Sheilla.

Fernanda Garay is about to hit contract with Sesi two seasons.

Alisha Glass can return to play in Brazil and this time to defend the team at Unilever.

• Costagrande 700k €? Best joke ever :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Costagrande 700k €? Best joke ever :rolll:

She used to earn 650k € last year in China so I don't think it's a joke. Of course she'll have to reduce it next year because she is not anymore that great scorer..

• She used to earn 650k € last year in China so I don't think it's a joke. Of course she'll have to reduce it next year because she is not anymore that great scorer..

She doesn't worth 700€ at all.For Evagrande it's only solution to bring players China with offering high amounts but VB didn't had to pay that much,they were the last CL champion and any player wants to work with Guidetti so i am really suprised :rolleyes:

• Don't know how reliable it is but here is a link showing how much some volleyball players earn:

http://fotogaleri.hurriyet.com…izlari-ne-kadar-kazaniyor
    (In Turkish, click on the pic to continue :flower: )

With Gamova's picture there's something written about Putin. What's that?

• With Gamova's picture there's something written about Putin. What's that?

For Gamova's transfer Putin's permission is neccessary.Is it true?

• For Gamova's transfer Putin's permission is neccessary.Is it true?

OMG, does it sound like true? it's not even funny, otherwise it's weird and schizophrenical. :thumbdown: When Gamova got married she probably also needed Putin's permission. :aww:

• Wang Yimei was being sought by Unilever that no proposal has been made yet.

Saori Kimura can defend the team's Ze Roberto Guimarães, the principle already has an official proposal.

Bauer and Harmotto were also sought by the team of Ze Roberto Guimarães.

• For Gamova's transfer Putin's permission is neccessary.Is it true?

She was favorite player ex Russian president Boris Yeltsin. Putin is interested in rhythmic gymnastic :rolleyes:

Azerbaijan (Azeryol especially), Russian, Turkish clubs want to transfer Mamma. There are rumors she will not continue her career in OMSK.

• Wang Yimei was being sought by Unilever that no proposal has been made yet.

Saori Kimura can defend the team's Ze Roberto Guimarães, the principle already has an official proposal.

Bauer and Harmotto were also sought by the team of Ze Roberto Guimarães.

Do you have a solid source or are you just saying random things?!
    Thanks!

• cheaper players now...Istres , french league, deal for 3 more years with his coach Jean Pierre Staelens and signed 3 dutch players from Sliedrecht : Inge Molendijk, Lynn Thyssen and Kirsten Knip

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• cheaper players now...Istres , french league, deal for 3 more years with his coach Jean Pierre Staelens and signed 3 dutch players from Sliedrecht : Inge Molendijk, Lynn Thyssen and Kirsten Knip

I'm glad to see them finally going abroad...they already spent too much seasons in Dutch League...

Has Istres performed well in French League recent years ??

• news:
    Lang Ping may be the manager of new Evergrande Guangdong.
    Li Tie-ming will quit because of his doctor degree and caring for his wife.
    Li Yong may be the new head coach of new Evergrande Guangdong.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan