2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• I guess its a much bigger problem than volleyball....the country has an economic problem, so of course reflects in sports. :(

It's not about money, Piacenza is a rich club. They quarreled with the city council for the sportshall..but I don't think that is the only reason, probably they are just tired of volleyball. They said they are going to sell everything, so also their spot in CL is on sale :aww: :aww:

• Quote from Kanhottooriginalindex.php?page=Thread&postID=254749#post254749

Someone knows if Meijners is able to play as opposite?She could be a good option for Molico Nestlé Osasco...they have an interest in Hooker, but I think it´s a very dangerous decision considering her last staps...

Floortje is an original opposite ^^

• Oh my.. it means another Azeri team in CL

Italy ahs 2 spots in Champions - Busto Arsizio and Conegliano..... maybe now third wild card wont go to Italy anymore...or could go to Bergamo...or Liu Jo if they buy Piacenza right? Dont know if that is possible somehow..hehe

• Floortje is an original opposite ^^

Thanks...so she could really be a good option for Molico...

• Laura Dijkema says there is a big chance she will stay in Turkey for next season. She really likes living in Turkey.

• It will be so great to see De La Cruz playing in Europe, she's good enough to deal with it what she proved in NT :thumbsup: with Larson and Poljak it will be great strength. What about Fürst in EcV, is it confirmed ?( she said that she won't reveal new club before June, is it so obvious?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It's so sad that we have another withdraw from volleyball, this time by Piacenza ;( what about players from Rebecchi? Now players like Ferretti, Van Hecke and Leggeri are free players and it's new opportunity for Turkish, Azeri, Polish and another clubs.

Sorry for misunderstanding with Bjelica, some trolls must have written some fairytales about transfers on siatka.org, good that she stays in Chemik ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Jesi, Perugia, Pesaro, Piacenza :S :S

How reliable is volleyball.it-mercato ??

• If transfer will fail i mean Havlickova in Atom (maybe some Azeri club would like to grab her) i want Micelli to grab Van Hecke on attack. Atom must have solid attack, when Rourke left it's not good.

• After Italy and Germany, Danica Radenković will continue her career in
    Poland. In season 2014/2015 she will be a new setter of Polski Cukier
    Muszynianka Fakro Banks BPS. Anyone knows her better?

Source:

http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…gned-for-muszynianka.html

She is a good young prospective player.. She has a good height for a setter 1.84, 21 years of age. I watched her with Serbian JNT a lot and she likes to play with middles, and sets good combination plays.. Because of her Bjelica then was like :super: :super: :super: :super: I don't know how things will go in terms of team and passing but she is good

• One of the MBs is supposed to stay on bench for VakifBank because of foreingers' limitations. So Bahar is supposed to play.

The same for Bauer and Lo Bianco.

Eczacibasi is so strong now! But they'll keep a foreign player on bench too.