Montreux Volleymasters 2014

• I usually don't really like comparing players, but Karg is a perfect fit for German NT right now. Furst attacks much better as slide-attacker like her role in Vakifbank and Karg usually plays in front of her setter, plus she's a better blocker than Susschke.

If Guidetti discovers another talented young OH aside Geerties (No Brinker No Beier...), German NT may have much more chances to be a better team this year. The other positions look pretty consistent, especially with Kozuch's current form and Apitz as starter ^^

• I quess you didn't know Kim and Alisha are sisters :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

It's the same ignorant guy who was commenting the Champions League Final Four. His 'Fuscht' is legendary :wall:

Laola has one GREAT commentator and his name is Robert Hatch. He covered men's ChL FF. Unfortunately he's taking care of cycling right now and commenting on Giro D'Italia.

• don't you know that yanelis santos is the cousin of robyn ah mow santos????? and a few brazilians named santos too!!!!! actually all brazilians named souza are related too, as well the silvas and pereiras.

:rolll: :rolll:

• Not sure if it was the same guy, but If I remember well, some commentator said Milena Rasic and Milan Rasic are brother and sister (which is not true at all) during a match of Serbian female team.

Some commentators MUST learn about players stuff before they get into the broadcasting :whistle: Alisha is too pretty to be Kimberly's sister anyway.

• It's the same ignorant guy who was commenting the Champions League Final Four. His 'Fuscht' is legendary :wall:

Laola has one GREAT commentator and his name is Robert Hatch. He covered men's ChL FF. Unfortunately he's taking care of cycling right now and commenting on Giro D'Italia.

Another Laola commentator I like is Clayton Lucas although I usually only catch him more in beach volleyball broadcasts.

• I always wonder what she does in NT

She sings.

• Karg is playing,interesting!

Finally we have Karg in NT and she shows why she desrves for this place ^^

Kim Hill is playing superb :white: Never realized that she was that good with quick sets. Maybe her setter in Poland (Belcik) was too horrible to get improved by herself :D

For Germany - As usual, Brinker is not visible on court...I hope Guidetti will give a chance to Geerties to get to play.

Agree, Brinker is still underperforming, what she did throughout whole season in Impel :lol:

Hill had tough season in Sopot and Bełcik didn't help her withour no doubts :teach:

Thx for video Burak :rolll: :D :flower:

:thumbsup:

[media]

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• who is Fangxu Yang from China (19-yo) ?

She's new OP in team who can also receive if necessary, another new prospect from China after Zhu (OH/OP), Zhou (MB) or Yuan (MB). IMHO it's better to give a chance youngsters in tournament like that in lieu of someone like Lei Zhang ^^

• is she as brilliant as Zhu ?

She's not as good as Zhu, but she's still in age for improving and getting experience ^^ maybe users from China can say something more :D