2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• What's wrong with Maja and Bednarek? She gives her 0 balls.. and setting only to the left and Stefana!

she should be either replaced or start making better choices

exactly, Maja is usually very good at setting the slide, not sure why she's just ignoring Bednarek today

• Has Busto's Russian MB been involved with their NT program? She is very aggressive on attack which the NT could definitely use!

• Glinka is scoring well, but the reception is so so, no OPP and too many mistakes...Police needs to improve a lot!
    On the other hand Diouf improved her attack, Lyubushkina is doing a great job :super:

• Has Busto's Russian MB been involved with their NT program? She is very aggressive on attack which the NT could definitely use!

She was invited to NT camp in 2010 and played Montreux Cup, not much, but she did. (with her original surname "Bogacheva") Apart from this, never.. I think she deserves a chance in NT especially this year...many of Russian MBs are either unhealthy right now or not playing well.

• Tatically, Parisi is 100 miles ahead Cucarinni today.

Chemik can only play when Veljkovic is inside court. Bednarek is completely out of the match, she is jumping around (when she arrives to jump at all) in the block and cant find anything...

• Wolosz started to use Pisani.. I don't know what the hell happened to Ognjenovic not using Bednarek AT ALL. Well, Wolosz is playing better than Maja IMO...

I remember her playing in youth and junior NT. She won the bronze medal in Mexico WCh in 2007. If Im not wrong, Kosanienko was in that team too. Then, I have never seen her in a NT. She was the leader of that team.

• Wolosz started to use Pisani.. I don't know what the hell happened to Ognjenovic not using Bednarek AT ALL. Well, Wolosz is playing better than Maja IMO...

Today she's playing MUCH better than Ognjenovic

I think cause she is not trusting Bednarek....she tried three or four times no score....plus Bednarek is completely out of match in block as well...Cucarinni should have replaced her, to try to change something...give her a time to take a breath...

• I think cause she is not trusting Bednarek....she tried three or four times no score....plus she is completely out of match in block as well...Cucarinni should have replaced her, to try to change something...give her a time to take a breath...

That's what we see when there's a huge gap between 1st setter and 2nd one.. She finally used Bednarek and she didn't make it.

• I feel like watching Maja's old days..when she had Nikolic and Brakocevic, she was using them all the time, only high balls going on..

• This match shows it's wasting money for women volleyball in Poland. Nothing will help this spoiled generation. Maybe teenagers in future, while other nations will be changed also, MAYBE, in about 8-10 years. It's shameful while guys are excellent, two teams can qualify to FF as world champions and everyone wants to help women, women want to choose coach, is it their buisness, really? We organized FF and we are ridiculed, stop it. Stop wasting finally money and give just everything for guys. It's high time. At Polish women cup was almost empty hall while in guys league people just want to sleep near hall and fight for every ticket. This hall should become empty after losing second set and wasted set ball.

• I feel like watching Maja's old days..when she had Nikolic and Brakocevic, she was using them all the time, only high balls going on..

even back then she had some pretty good chemistry with Krsmanovic

• even back then she had some pretty good chemistry with Krsmanovic

I know and she does now with Rasic, but she used to prefer playing with only high balls for some period..