2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Ah, it was so close! Great fighting Impel. :)

Gryka. :heart: She is really fun to watch. Kaczor plays so much better with her, I just missed middles, that could change a lot. But the referees made a stupid error at a crucial moment, Mroczkowska played block-out at 23:22 I think, but they said it was out.

• it would have been 24-22 for Wroclaw...

btw..Larson is keeping playing badly....she was bad against Fb too...Why isnt EcV's coach(??) not thinking Esra in the game instead...due to overrespecting his player?

• Mira Topić has amazing reception :super:

• Larson has started to play better now....Nilay's distribution looks good if she can keep the quality high..Gülden,Poljak are also having a good match...Neslihan isnt efficent yet...Fürst is ok.De La Cruz is good

• Impel OPP is amazing very good in attacking ..much better than before :)
    Maja is just amazing i'm so proud that she is from my country :D

• After the game against Volero I was really disappointed, but after todays match I feel proud somehow. Girls left their hearts on court and gave their best, it was obvious. A lot of positive aspects in their game. Gryka is so nice, she still needs to improve and play more to the middles, but the whole system looked much better with her. And the two blocks over Jordan were delicious. :cheesy: I know that she played good just in the last two games, but I'm gonna take the risk and say that Kaczor is finally in a good shape. She really behaved like a leader and captain today. Very powerful and smart spikes, active in defense, with nice blocking and serving. That's the Asia I missed. Topic very nice in reception with some nice spikes, she kept her good level and Mroczkowska was decent too. Sawicka with some impressive diggs, but I liked the "Qlka" on her shirt the most. :P The biggest problem were the middles. Ptak had much better games this season and Kauffeldt was just useless, I'd even prefer Kakolewska with her current shape. The team can be happy about the performance, so am I.

On Eczacibasi's side I mostly liked Maja, she made the big difference on the net. De La Cruz was okay in reception and very helpful in terms of spiking. Neslihan and Jordan a bit disappointing.

• Kaczor woke up with Gryka as main S :thumbup: and Kauffeldt proved how weak she is :wavy: Topic unfortunately disappointed as spiker and Mroczkowska couldn't help. Sawicka on the other hand had good game ^^

Agree with You Owl comparing with first game we shouldn't be ashamed, but quite proud ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Cannes had a lot of difficulties against young serbian. They are quite lucky going back home with 2 points. Faucette had a day off, Apitz was not precise and Bursac started well but after was always blocked. Ebata was precious spiking from backrow in the end of 4th set.
    In the end Tom played much better than in previous matches and have Cannes the win with her spikes and serves. Ravva played a good match and wopat too.

I guess beograd will cause major difficulties to piacenza too. They are a really good team despite being so young. And boskovic is really a machine. Can wait too see her playing in bigger team.

• Congrats EcV...
    the middles were the bests of the team....i think only disappointing performance was Larson's.........Neslihan should play better than that for sure but her performance was not disappointing. just not good enough, moreover, the team has many good players to attack....Larson is not in her best shape despite this truth the setters are setting to her more and more and i dont understand the reason underlying this..Esra Gümüş Kırıcı and Gözde Yılmaz can replace the starter players sometimes..

• Pretty even game Rabita - Kazan.. Rabita letting Kazan come back and take the first set. I think Tomkom should've come in the end of the set for Ferretti.. Also Brenda is trying to be too flashy with her sets and has missed some, she even missed a crucial ball in the end of the set to Skowronska..

• Alright, Gamova is outstanding, but Startseva, you have other attackers too :hit:
    She should have set the middle or Chaplina at 24:23 when she had the perfect reception and everyone was waiting for the set to Gamova which eventually came, then the match would probably be over now....

• Tomkom did well.
    The coach need to use her more.