2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• So bad we didn't reach F4. Let's be honest, Belchatow as more experienced team played better in crucial moments. We still did amazing in our first partecipation. We'll find a good OH for the next season to take Vujevic's place and 2 international level MBs hopefully. The rest of the team belongs to this level.

Congrtulations to Belchatow. I will support Sovia as usual anyway. :D

• Perugia was not supposed to lose the third set and 7 point lead.
    I expect in the final SKRA and Zenit.

• Nikolay Penchev vs Novosibirsk was the most pleasant surprise from a player. Russians have problem with technical players. Just like Pergguia had problem with the best Polish Player - Winiarski.

• In my opinion Zenit is not a favourite of the F4 tournament. This year Kazan had much easier way to reach F4 tournament than other teams.
    In the play offs Kazan had to overcome Piacenza which have serious problems in Italian Serie A (currently ranks 9th in the league), then Kazan met with Halkbank which whom they lost the match in Turkey. In my opinion Berlin have really big chance to win with Kazan, especially beacause they have nothing to lose. Can't wait for F4!!! :whistle:

• In my opinion Zenit is not a favourite of the F4 tournament. This year Kazan had much easier way to reach F4 tournament than other teams.
    In the play offs Kazan had to overcome Piacenza which have serious problems in Italian Serie A (currently ranks 9th in the league), then Kazan met with Halkbank which whom they lost the match in Turkey. In my opinion Berlin have really big chance to win with Kazan, especially beacause they have nothing to lose. Can't wait for F4!!! :whistle:

Yeah, lets start the chat...... :super:
    Saying that Kazan is not the favourite is quite a brave statement but OK...... 8) .

Berlin started the season very slowly and shaky. They got better and more stable later on, bot now haven't had very competetive matches during the last weeks. Considering the big gap in individual class, having a somehow close match would already be a good achievement imo.

Regarding Kazan, i was a bit surprised by seeing Kobzar starting in both matches against Dinamo. Will he play tomorrow as well, or maybe it was just a gamble by Alekno to make the scouting for Berlin more difficult? Sivozhelez as well had good numbers in these matches, so there are a lot of options for Alekno.

A good analyze on the volleycountry blog:
    http://www.volleycountry.com/c…ission-to-dethrone-russia

• Skra will win. Almost everybody from the team know with each other just better than Zenit and this difference will decide who win.
    Uriarte spent much more time with team than Marouf. Because both teams have really equal squad, Winiar with Conte are better technically than Leon and Anderson. We will see which OHs of teams will perform better and what is gonna win - technic or strenght.
    I don't give any chances for Resovia to win with Skra, because they are gonna be destroyed when Skra is in the highest form like in previous year in Polish championship but of course Resovia is stronger than in previous year but it's still not enough. Everyone in Poland criticize Skra after bad performances against Resovia and Gdańsk but they just worked in another way in preparation for CL and they spent so much time at gym so they moved slowly on the court.

Everyone have right on opinion but what you wrote is pure nonsense. Berlin have big chance to win vs Zenit :white: Russians are stronger on every single position by far, not to mention there is huuuge gap between bench players. On Zenit side you have Kobzar, Poletaev, Gutsalyuk/Ashchev, Spiridonov, Sivozhelez and on other Kuhner, Spirovski, Fischer, Dunnes... Why is surprise they lost to Halkbank? In 5th set Alekno fielded his bench player because they already secured FF so that loss can't be paramount. Surely that Germans doesnt have nothing to lose but there is huge gap between these teams. I'm sure Berlin wouldnt be on FF at all if they werent hosts :whistle:

I'm also thinking SKRA is going in finals, especially if Winiarski is fit. SKRA's wingspikers looks more reliable (with Winiar ofc) than Resovia's, also there is experience difference in SKRA's favor.

• and on other Kuhner, Spirovski, Fischer, Dunnes

You forgott Di Marchis :teach: :D

Why is surprise they lost to Halkbank? In 5th set Alekno fielded his bench player because they already secured FF so that loss can't be paramount.

Zenit was really in trouble in this match. Maybe a sign that they are vulnerable as well. I don't believe that Berlin will be the team to exploit this but in the final against Resovia/Skra? We will see......

• Zenit
    Resovia,
    Skra
    Berlin

• Any link?? laola doesn't work for me... :(

The match hasnt started yet. The teams are warming up now. Try one of these links :wavy: :

http://www.stopstream.me/a-2/4/78/a-247934.html

• It is written below that laola stream is only available in Austria and Germany......

• Nice but a bit nervy game so far. I think nothing has been scored yet though the middle, excluding a couple pipes of course. The bizarre thing is that Zenit is not targeting Robertchen Kromm on service. Such an obvious target... or do they take him off the reception?

• 26:24....First set to Kazan. Both teams with high side out percentage. Good match by Berlin so far, i hope they can hold that level....

• :cheesy:
    1:1, berlin is taking the second set. Anderson/Leon gave easy points away in the end....... Big defences and an entertaining match. Come on Berlin :super: