Poland - OrlenLiga 2014/2015

• I can't believe Pila is playing in a professional league... An amateur american high school team can beat them simply :whistle:

• Yes, Pila is playing the poorest volleyball from what I saw so far, but they still won the 2nd set. :wall: Bamber came in at the end.

And Niemczyk's commentary is so funny. :lol:

• Dziekuje bardzo :drink: Muhlsteinova still plays great...better than Vincourova and Smutna for sure :wavy:

• Beier scoring from the back-line :white: Apparently she's the strongest hitter in her team...

• Ugly match, poor performance by Piła and I think it's nearly a shame that Bielsko lost a set against them. :aww:

I haven't seen such a weak setter like Nadziałek for a very long time. This was the Haładyn-Echenique-Level. Ok, Piła's reception was VERY weak, but her technic is just terrible. Maybe she will get better soon, it was the first time I saw her playing, but it just wasn't nice to watch. Otherwise I don't unterstand Kwapisiewicz's decisions of taking Wawrzyniak - the most reliable spiker in my oppinion - of the court, after she has made one mistake. There is simply no system in their game and I think that even Bydgoszcz and Rzeszow could beat them easily at the moment.

• Wawrzyniak isn't that bad player. I think she should play in better team than Piła. I really like her.
    Nadziałek was horrible today... And I still don't know why they have Krawulska and Skorupka in their team. They're too weak to play in Orlen Liga.

• PGNiG Nafta Piła - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 1-3 (16-25 25-20 17-25 11-25) MVP: Helena Horka

unfortunately without stats right now :thumbdown: Piła seems to be one of main candidates for bottom places :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• They updated stats LINK

Thanks ^^ they update it with delays... Piła is playing horrible :white: Raczyńska was the only reliable hitter in Piła. Bielsko didn't have to do a lot to win it :wavy:

• Budowlani Łódź - SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 2-3 (25-21 27-25 21-25 16-25 6-15) MVP: Jaimie Thibeault report

Positives by Łódź - Polańska (Wojtowicz) - best scorer, Grajber and Courtois, rest played horribly...
    From Legionovia Thibeault was their best scorer ^^ Studzienna still on good level :thumbup:

Errors: Budowlani 36 :what: Legonovia 20 :thumbsup:

• I like Legionovia this season and I can`t wait to see Smarzek on the court, because Magda Piątek play not good :)

• I like Legionovia this season and I can`t wait to see Smarzek on the court, because Magda Piątek play not good :)

Piątek is horrible OP even for Polish standards :wavy: for 1st League she could be ok. Today she was replaced by Monika Bociek (sister of Grzgorz btw. ^^) and maybe she didn't have good efficiency, but we should know that she made her debut on such level :D Legionovia can be quite good team when Połeć with Smarzek come back :D

Bechis with Thibeault seem to be not bad transfer moves :wavy:

• Other games during weekend: (Day 3)
    17.10 Tauron - Pałac 18:00 - Polsat Sport
    18.10 Impel - DevelopRes 17:00
    18.10 Muszynianka - PGNiG Nafta 17:00
    18.10 Aluprof - KSZO 19:00
    20.10 Atom - Chemik 18:00 - Polsat Sport