Poland - OrlenLiga 2014/2015

• Today Results:
    KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski - PGE Atom Trefl Sopot 0-3 (26-28 22-25 17-25) MVP: Magdalena Daaske :cheesy: report (unofrtunately not completed :thumbdown: )
    good by her, I hope she'll get many chances to play even after Leys' and Matiaskova's return :roll:

Impel Wrocław - Pałac Bydgoszcz 3-1 (22-25 25-11 25-20 25-17) MVP: Denise Hanke report

What a game by Denise Hanke :obey: and it's not a record for S, Bojana Zivkovic had once in Turkey 18 points :wavy: one Chinese S Wang Chen had once 17 too :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think Zivkovic was having such high numbers in TL this season, I can't remember how much though

She had 18 points once You can check it here :D

• Zivkovic's 18 were in a 5 set match, so for me Hanke is better :P

For me it's better too, BUT it's not a record :P

• Dorota Medyńska will be out for the most of the season. :(

What a pity ;( I heard that she has some health problems, but not that serious :white: so it seems that Grajber or maybe a youngster will be L...

• Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - PGNiG Nafta Piła 3-0 (25-13 25-16 25-18 ) MVP: Gina Mancuso report

Piła has even weaker roster than in last season :white: Tauron just smashed Nafta, it seems that Mancuso with Zakreuskaya can be good transfers ^^

• What a pity ;( I heard that she has some health problems, but not that serious :white: so it seems that Grajber or maybe a youngster will be L...

Grajber will be play as libero now, but Łódź search a new player on this position.
    Pycia is injured too, but I don't know when she will be ready to play...

• Pycia is getting older and she had constant problems with knees, maybe this is her problem ?(

• Mancuso was captain of the USA team in the U23 world championships last year, so hopefully it is just a matter of time before she is on the senior squad (with other former Nebraska players Larson, Robinson, and Banwarth.) She should be a good player for Dąbrowa.

• So Medyńska has torn crucial ligaments ;(

And Piła looks ridiculous indeed :white: they have some problems with budget though they have 12 players in roster :whistle: Pavliukovskaya is NT's L so it's probably a bit louder name, Skorupka played in Germany, Wilczyńska was in Sweden, but this team is quite weak for a league, rather for places 9th-12th :wavy:

• Today Result:
    KS Developres Rzeszów - Budowlani Łódź 2-3 (21-25 18-25 25-22 25-20 9-15) MVP: Ewelina Sieczka report (not completed :whistle: )

Popovic came into game as a sub, Budowlani used Natalia Skrzypkowska *(Nuszel, she got married :D ) as main OP...

• And in other match:

KSZO OStrowiec Świętokrzyski - Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 1-3 (25-19 22-25 21-25 18-25) MVP: Katarzyna Konieczna report (not competed)

• KSZO OStrowiec Świętokrzyski - Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 1-3 (25-19 22-25 21-25 18-25) MVP: Katarzyna Konieczna report (not competed)

They updated stats and I see that Mancuso played awesome! She scored 20 points (and was on Strasz level in reception :D ) Kamila Ganszczyk (MB) scored 15 points. She's definitely better MB than Połeć and Sikorska (who played in NT last season)

• Today Result:
    SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo - Polski Cukier Muszyna 1-3 (25-9 18-25 22-25 23-25) MVP: Danica Radenkovic report

Legionovia has so many problems with MBs so Joalnta Studzienna is back on courts :wavy: in 4 th set they led 21-16 and 22-18, later Ciaszkiewicz came on serve and it changed result...
    Reception in Legionovia is horrible and we saw NT's OHs here :what:

• and Studzienna was serving like a king :D she looked quite well, maybe she could consider a comeback