Poland - OrlenLiga 2014/2015

• I hope Micelli will become coach of our NT. Commentator said at the beginning of match there are only two candidates - one Polish (please not again) and second foreigner (not Cuccarini).

Somewhere I heard it was either Jacek Nowrocki or Massimo Barbolini, but I don't know if it's true.

• Last three points from 12-12:

* Glinka's tip blocked
    * Zaroślińska's ace on Glinka
    * Glinka's attack blocked by Bełcik- ball central under Her foots

PGE Atom Trefl with 1st Polish Cup.

Knowing Yamamay Team's Spirit- They will eat Chemik.

• Glinka should retire.

• Chemik Police - Atom Trefl Sopot 2:3

(25:17, 18:25, 10:25, 25:19, 12:15)

Składy zespołów:

Chemik: Werblińska (10), Bednarek-Kasza (7), Glinka-Mogentale (18], Bjelica (19), Veljković (8], Ognjenović (3), Zenik (libero) oraz Gajgał-Anioł, Rabka, Kowalińska i Jagieło

Trefl: Tokarska (1), Leys (7), Bełcik (6), Cooper (10), Kaczorowska (8], Zaroślińska (22), Durajczyk (libero) oraz McClendon, Miros (2), Efimienko (8], Kaczmar i Fonoimoana (10)

• Awards:

MVP: Klaudia Kaczorowska
    Server: Klaudia Kaczorowska
    Receiver: Anna Werblińska
    Digger: Agata Durajczyk
    Blocker: Zuzanna Efimienko
    Spiker: Katarzyna Zaroślińska
    Setter: Izabela Bełcik

• MVP with 16 % spiking efficiency :D :rolll: this is really really shame...

• MVP with 16 % spiking efficiency :D :rolll: this is really really shame...

Well, maybe Durajczyk should've got MVP :D

This match is an alarm for Chemik before Play-Offs and Final Four in CL :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Im not going to resume the match, I only saw the first and half of second...probably the same match as with Prostejov..after 1st easy set they underestimate them...still from the comments Ive read it was Chemik´s poor game rather than Atom´s great ...because the stats also show that...sorry but MVP with 8 pts, and what she was doing in 1st set, 5m spiking outs, blocks under her feet, even serve not that good, no way, this is joke :lol:

• Klaudia would agree with You because when Someone was giving Her MVP Award She said- "That are some eggs" lol

• Fortunatley we have stats from Final Four :D

Chemik - Impel
    Atom - Budowlani
    Chemik - Atom

Well, after looking into stats I wouldn't say it was a really good match :whistle: Kowalińska 0/11 :aww: Glinka with not so bad spiking stats, but made 3 crucial mistakes... Werblińska with low spiking %, at least reception was ok. Zaroślińska and Fonoimoana gave Atom a lot, but Bełcik should have set more to MBs - only 13/141 balls :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game