Turkish League 2014/15

• Gala - Ecz match, Gala took first set :super:
    Go Gala, keep fighting!
    I think 3-1 for Ecz, please make me wrong, Gala.

• yeah, i know that, but still hope they will play better, Nilay plays well with team, i think she and Asuman are same level, if one of them plays bad, another will be ok for replacement, B.Cruz's really a score machine :super: . Nesli ... :whistle:

• Compared to Eczacibasi, GsD has a really low budget so I'm proud of girls for such a good fight. But GsD still needs another MB next to Asli Kalac, both Melis and Özgenur are far below expectations. While Asli produces over 10 points per match, Melis or Özgenur barely reaches to 5 points. GsD can give up from one of the spikers, Bosetti or Meijners and play with Ezgi in the league instead. Both Bosetti and Meijners are underperforming. Unfortunately same applies for Centoni. So far only Gamze, Asli and Nihan are performing well in the team. So at least 1 more good transfer is needed.
    Wish Rabadzhieva & Saori stayed 1 more year.

In Eczacibasi, Larson did not play a single good match yet this season. Seems like she came to Turkey for vacation. Neslihan played well in this game and I read that she started her jump serves again. Nilay is a better setter than Asuman IMO. Asuman has better set quality but she is so predictable. I like that Nilay plays with middles more. Great blocks by Busra Cansu today, she is a good sub there.
    Well done Eczacibasi however they have to improve their performance if they wanna win champions league & turkish league.

• İDMAN OCAĞI - Bursa 3:1

Rivera is playing very bad 26% in attacking and I don't know why setter doesn't use more Miloš she is very good in attack 11/7 67% :/
    maybe they don't have good reception

• İDMAN OCAĞI - Bursa 3:1

Rivera is playing very bad 26% in attacking and I don't know why setter doesn't use more Miloš she is very good in attack 11/7 67% :/
    maybe they don't have good reception

They had 11% perfect reception, so it was really bad :down:
    Moreover Bursa played with their 2nd setter for some reason that I don't know. Probably that's the reason. Milos is doing a great job as well as Ruseva and Herrera in Nilufer. It's fun to watch such high quality players in Turkish league.

• It's the right punishment for Bursa for kicking Karic out before knowing what shape the Dominicans are in :!:

Yeah, especially Pena? Hard to say how bad she is but I guess much worse than Birgul. Could be better with Karis-Rivera duo and Milos as foreigners.

• Really sad to see Kinga go. I hope she can recover well from her injury.

• Yeah, especially Pena? Hard to say how bad she is but I guess much worse than Birgul. Could be better with Karis-Rivera duo and Milos as foreigners.

I watched Bursa and Idmanocagi match. I actually thought Rivera played well. I am shocked to see the statistics. I think the stat keeper was very harsh on reception judgment for both teams. I thought the match was played on a very good level and both teams passed and played well. Rivera stats do not show her level in this match. However Pena was very useless. Bursa lost to a good team, but I think they will be ok and can continue to compete on a good level.

I also felt Sonja was very good for Idmanocagi. She scored the final 2 points in the 4th and was very important in the last two sets. I really think the stat keeper was very harsh in this match with reception statistic. It is hard to judge teams and players by only looking at statistic.

• GsD-Eczacibasi match can be watched in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4q58K2bcg0

Meijners is a bit dissapointing. Her reception is worse than Neriman, her attacking is not convincing either. Worst of all, she does not make proper defense in the back line. I missed Neriman already. Looks like the level of Turkish league is a bit higher than Italian.

Btw it is epic in the end of the match that Barbolini gets pissed at Özgenur and replace her with Melis and Melis makes net touch in the first block she makes. :aww:

• GsD-Eczacibasi match can be watched in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4q58K2bcg0

Meijners is a bit dissapointing. Her reception is worse than Neriman, her attacking is not convincing either. Worst of all, she does not make proper defense in the back line. I missed Neriman already. Looks like the level of Turkish league is a bit higher than Italian.

Btw it is epic in the end of the match that Barbolini gets pissed at Özgenur and replace her with Melis and Melis makes net touch in the first block she makes. :aww:

I think Galatasaray has to think about a foreign MB.. It really will increase their game, and chances for the league.. Playing like this they can't even be sure for the 4th place.. And they can for sure upset some of the top 3 teams with better game.. I don't know why did I think Melis will produce for them, and was kinda excited for this team before the start of the season.. Now only Gamze, Nihan and Asli are playing good, Centoni is OK but far from her shape in Cannes...

• I think Galatasaray has to think about a foreign MB.. It really will increase their game, and chances for the league.. Playing like this they can't even be sure for the 4th place.. And they can for sure upset some of the top 3 teams with better game.. I don't know why did I think Melis will produce for them, and was kinda excited for this team before the start of the season.. Now only Gamze, Nihan and Asli are playing good, Centoni is OK but far from her shape in Cannes...

I agree definitely. Kubra Akman-Asli duo would be a dream MB duo for GsD and could help Kubra to improve her game as well. I'm also dissapointed that they could not transfer both Diclenur & Bahar this summer. Now there is no good Turkish MBs left in the market and the only choice is a foreign MB which means either Bosetti or Meijners won't play in the league any longer. I guess Meijners will be the one losing her spot in that case. As you said I'm also pleased with Asli, Nihan and Gamze's performances however Gamze's backsets are quite off which effects a lot to Centoni's efficiency. But I agree that she is also far below expectations, especially in the last game against Eczacibasi, she and Meijners were the ones pulled the team down.
    On the other hand, are there any good foreign MBs on the market any longer?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…=UUd-UhWcjuulrbooLraEMlmQ

Very nice interview with Milena Rasic. I was never aware of that fact that she began her volleyball career as setter :cheesy: and she played as OH, OPP as well... It seems like Guidetti is the biggest reason why she decided to play for Vakifbank and she's happy to be playing with such players like Sonsirma and Sheilla Castro.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…=UUd-UhWcjuulrbooLraEMlmQ

Very nice interview with Milena Rasic. I was never aware of that fact that she began her volleyball career as setter :cheesy: and she played as OH, OPP as well... It seems like Guidetti is the biggest reason why she decided to play for Vakifbank and she's happy to be playing with such players like Sonsirma and Sheilla Castro.

Curious interviews in that youtube channel, it's a good way to know better volleyball players you've seen all this years playing. It's funny to hear Maja Poljak's deep voice :D .

Thanks for the link. :thumbup:

• Curious interviews in that youtube channel, it's a good way to know better volleyball players you've seen all this years playing. It's funny to hear Maja Poljak's deep voice :D .

Thanks for the link. :thumbup:

Yeah It's great because they speak english together. Hopefully we see some new faces, maybe Meijners, Cate Bosetti, Miloš, Hildebrand and Larson. I'm wondering why not Bauer, she already played in Turkey last year and she speaks quite good english.

I enjoyed a lot the videos with Harmotto&Poljak duo, Gabi Koeva, Montaño, Brakocevic, Veljkovic and also Costagrande.