2015 FIVB World League

• Our bad luck, it's confirmed Kurek has back injury and won't play in Iran. I think this injury will decide we will lose soon our 2nd position in group and will not go to finals. Sorry, but I can't imagine us with weak, scared Jarosz, especially in such hell like Iran. Next even 2 wins against USA in Poland won't help. We must get even one point in Iran so... Also blaming Antiga Kurek is injured is so stupid because Kurek became so sensitive player, totally opposite how his health looked like in last years. It's so disappointing because Anderson is playing regularly like Bartosz, Anderson is even one year older than Kurek and Anderson hasn't such problems with health like Kurek. So disappointing...

• I'd try Bednorz rather than Jarosz haha.

I don't think the absence of Kurek is a big deal. If he's not feeling well, if I were Antiga I wouldn't risk Kurek's injury and certainly would eye on WCup and ECh. Also Kurek needs a backup, I won't hesitate to test Jarosz and Bednorz (if he feels like playing opp), and maybe Filip, Romac, Bociek (if he's ready for serious competitions) etc. The opposite position is still the biggest X mark in this team. Antiga probably scratched his head a lot about it.

• Our bad luck, it's confirmed Kurek has back injury and won't play in Iran. I think this injury will decide we will lose soon our 2nd position in group and will not go to finals. Sorry, but I can't imagine us with weak, scared Jarosz, especially in such hell like Iran. Next even 2 wins against USA in Poland won't help. We must get even one point in Iran so... Also blaming Antiga Kurek is injured is so stupid because Kurek became so sensitive player, totally opposite how his health looked like in last years. It's so disappointing because Anderson is playing regularly like Bartosz, Anderson is even one year older than Kurek and Anderson hasn't such problems with health like Kurek. So disappointing...

USA players have better strength training programs and are more resistant to the workload.

• USA players have better strength training programs and are more resistant to the workload.

Kurek in club has the same role like Anderson, everywhere must be a leader. And i'm recalling you it worked good, but when Kurek gets older he started to have problems in club about 2 years ago and stopped playing. He was playing non stop since he became famous and what happened? Don't you think it's natural weakness of body?

• Strength can be improve with training up to 400% naturally, no excuses for athletes to be unprepared for their sports because of natural condition, btw someone who has high standing vertical jump is well suited genetically to improve from strength training //all top weight lisfters have high SVJ/

• Sorry i am not as good in this subject as you. :lol: But something is wrong. With looking at Wlazły and Winiarski they also are so sensitive. Only Bociek is another. I remember Anastasi called him American bull. But no doubt Bociek was born with such physique. How can you make for example Wlazły look like a Bociek by only strenght trainings?

• Kurek in club has the same role like Anderson, everywhere must be a leader. And i'm recalling you it worked good, but when Kurek gets older he started to have problems in club about 2 years ago and stopped playing. He was playing non stop since he became famous and what happened? Don't you think it's natural weakness of body?

As Anderson was mentioned, it should be added that he missed half the season at Kazan and later only played in Championsleague. Grozer, who has somehow same physiques and playing style like Kurek was wisely given long breaks in last two summers by Heynen.

And when we talk about physical preparation just look at the insane schedule at international volleyball. Players headed to clubs directly after Wch and after club season most of the guys started directly with playing World league. I don't think a reasonable physical preparation is possible under these circumstances.

Furthermore there is not just physical exhaustion, mental exhaustion plays a role as well. Guys are professionals but Volleyball is still game, which surely will be played best with joy.

• What a rivalry atmosphere is held in group B!
    Two important news:
    1-Kurek definitely out for the first game against Iran, though it'd be happened for the second game as well.
    2-Muserskiy is now ready to play for Russia against USA!
    Everything becomes stranger and stranger
    Source:
    http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…erskiy-ready-for-usa.html
    http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…st-game-against-iran.html

• Why is Russia imitating Bulgaria from 2014? Not funny, guys :down:

• What a game!
    I have a special respect for Poland...They haven't had any stress and it was surprising for me.
    Mirzajanpour showed that his attendance is quite vital for the team...Iran have set 1,4 and 5 that he was playing.
    In a word I'm really happy that we are still hopeful for the next round :super: :thumbsup:

• What a tough and close match! There was lots of changing points lead. I'm very happy because if we had not won, world league would have been finished for us.
    :thumbsup:

• Why is Russia imitating Bulgaria from 2014? Not funny, guys :down:

Although Russia doesn't have former strength and it is clear from their last year results where they got two 5th place which is not satisfying for an Olympics champion, I think there would be fresh blood pumped to the team in world cup, by young players from European games and by Grankin and Muserskiy if they would be prepared like before.

• Serbia played more consistent than three weeks ago. Italy didn't address the weaknesses that were apparent in the first matchup. If this is our current progression, I am a little concerned. Totally outplayed in block defense. Serve is shaky as usual but got better in terms of winners tonight.

• The behavior of Iranianian players was really awful today.
    They behave very similar to Bulgarian players today
    during match against Poland in European Games.
    It is pathetic that they are not able to behave properly. :down:

And how exactly did Bulgarian players behave? I didn't see anything special.

• Hi,
    The fact that my Polish friends have such incredible passion for volleyball & their NT, that they genuinely hate losing, does fascinate me.
    I like that attitude. It reminds me of ourselves.
    A bit less individual errors on our side and the mach would've been shorter than it actually was.

• A warm welcome to our dearest Facu! And along with the beautiful 3-1 win over Canada.
    Dude, it's great to see you in games again! :)

One side note adding to majka.antosik's post: I did mute the live stream when I was following the match. I don't know how the players could survive the noise. I strongly respect them, especially since they played quite well today with some bench players. Yay!