2015 FIVB World League

• Poland 3 Iran 1. :woohoo:

Polish players with stopwatchers in ears :rolll:

Kubiak triumph dance and so quckly outgoing audience :dance6:

Poland 4 sets to qualify

USA 2 sets to qualify

We will share with each other :thumbsup:

• This world League almost finished for us, USA is definitely in the final, and Poland can do it with 1 win, congratulation and good luck for them! I hope we can have better performance in the world cup, now we have time to prepare for that.

• Congrats to the Polish team for playing excellent volleyball in every element . and congrats to them for almost reaching in final 6 . and about our team Ebadipour was one of his worst performance in his career . and I dont know why kovac dont replace some of our guys with the bench players such as zarrini or senoubar . Mousavi is very bad in blocking . BTW , we are very bad performance in all of volleyball skills . polish team deserved victory and wish the best of luck for them on F6 . :drink:

• Group 1
    With Poland win, USA is guaranteed a spot in Final 6. Iran cannot catch them on wins, and if they did, they cannot catch them on points.
    Poland can clinch a spot next week with 1 win against USA.
    Iran will need to win both matches and Poland must lose both matches in less than 5 sets. Poland has the head to to head tie breaker against Iran with 3 wins to 1 win.

Pool A is over except for the positioning.

Group 2
    Pool C
    Canada is screwed with all of the 5 set losses, they lead on points, but will lose on wins
    Argentina needs Bulgaria to lose today to control their destiny. Otherwise they've got to sweep Bulgaria next week.
    Bulgaria is leading 2-1 over Cuba right now, but they control their destiny if they win out.

Pool D
    France has clinched the pool

Pool E
    Belgium takes the pool with one win
    Netherlands takes the pool with a sweep of Belgium next week

• This new polish MB Bieniek is quite cool player! What are his stats?

• Interesting thing about this match was that even Polish fans had trumpets! Maybe they wanted to defend that huge noise. :lol: :thumbsup:

• This new polish MB Bieniek is quite cool player! What are his stats?

Bieniek had great performance from beginning of the tournament, Im sure one of Klos or Nowakowsky would be on the bench for world cup. 7 out of 9 attacks in this match plus 3 kill blocks.

• Group 2
    Pool C
    Canada is screwed with all of the 5 set losses, they lead on points, but will lose on wins
    Argentina needs Bulgaria to lose today to control their destiny. Otherwise they've got to sweep Bulgaria next week.
    Bulgaria is leading 2-1 over Cuba right now, but they control their destiny if they win out.

Bulgaria-Cuba is irrelevant, as Bulgaria is already qualified for final 4 as hosts. It's only between Argentina and Canada, and Argentina needs to win one match in Bulgaria.

• [quote='xDD','index.php?page=Thread&postID=291496#post291496']Bieniek is Effector Kielce player

check his stats Bieniek is Effector Kielce player

check his stats http://stats.plusliga.pl/Statistics.aspx?ID=1022Thanks, I meant to see his physical stats /height, spike, block/ also :)

• High spirits and fantastic performances in every position, resulted in a deserving win for Poland NT.

As for the outplayed Iran NT, holding ourselves together during decisive matches such as the one we just lost, is quite imperative. A lot is needed to be done there.
    EDIT

• Congratulation to Poland with showing a good performance proof that they are qualified to be in top 6 :flower: . Although I'm quite sad for this miss ;( , I should mention that Polish players were fantastic in this game specially in serve!

• Well, I can't believe how we won vs Canada this time. We were playing like crap, on the way to clear 1-3 loss, De Cecco being crap, stupid things like Ramos (!) as opposite, etc then suddenly Pablo-fucking-Crer out of all people, a guy who has been utter crap for the last 3 years, enters the match and with superb blocks and attacks saved our asses! (+ some dubious calls against Canada which ended in Winters receiving a red card).

Just stumbled upon this:
    https://instagram.com/p/4dON4SoJFG/

This ball was called out. And it was a matchball for Canada....... :whistle: