Men's World Championship 2018

• Too much serving errors from USA and poor transition from defense.

Russia ia missing Philippov's serving right now.. Poletaev as serving sub

It's still okay because USA is missing almost of their serves.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• i just love the Mikhaylov x Anderson matchup.. both OPPs are playing good so far

• NED just beat BRA with 3:1! Interesting.

I didn't watch it but that's amazing.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This game has just too much serving errors otherwise the rallies have been good

• Kurkaev with two huge blocks on Anderson.. Russell returning the favor to Mikhaylov

• Russia's serve is becoming more consistent.

#FreeBritney

• I really cant stand the biased comments from the guy of FIVB Volleyball TV :down: It is supposed this is an international broadcasting, so he should try to be the most fair possible. Unfortunately, this is the only link available.

I just hope to see a tie-break against these two amazing teams :box:

Btw, when was the last time the Netherlands beat Brazil? Maybe in more than 25 years.

• Some of those rallies at the end of the third set were putting USA under immense pressure. I'm glad they made it out of that set as Russia is already more comfortable serving while USA is still at around 50% serving success.

#FreeBritney

• Butko is getting too predictable.

#FreeBritney

• Congratulations to USA. This sets them up into topping Pool C with this russia win.

I think the crowd help. Some of the players in USA are stars in italian clubs like Russell,Holt and Sander and their fans cheering probably give them the extra push to complete the victory.

#FreeBritney

• Congrats USA for beating Russia 3-1! Great game by Anderson and good setting by Christienson. Russia will surely regroup and it's good they were beaten this early in the competition I think they were pressured and playing nervous at times. Let's see how the game between Russia and Serbia turns out tomorrow

• Hey guys, do you have any livestream links for the Italy-Argentina match?

#FreeBritney

• Hey guys, do you have any livestream links for the Italy-Argentina match?

https://www.firstonetv.net/Live/Italy/Rai-2-32

• Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Whatever that call everyone's talking about... It destroyed Argentina's spirit.:white:

#FreeBritney