2015 FIVB World Grand Prix

• What's up with the challenge??? First the touch for Turkey wasn't given, now Robinson's spike was given out despite the TV video showing clearly it was on the line :wall:

Both absolutely terrible decisions by the referees. Maybe the FIVB should have a reviews of the all officials performance at the end of the international season.
    However the one positive is that it even out the point awarded to the wrong team cancelled out each other.

• Congrats Usa team.. they have good block,defence and serve...they always serve well and miss less serves.such a tall player like Lowe . but such a fast arm swing,interesting! American liberos take big part in back row defence unlike the other teams liberos

on Turkey...i didnt like our youngsters today except Kübra...Aslı Kalaç was bad at blocking..she was a very short girl and if she cant make a difference either with her attack or her block sense then no point in using her..Dicle at least better blocker...
    second one : Meliha..This girl has a good block..i didnt like her defence today,she was slow in a few positions..she has to improve her attack too..she has a strong arm and that is advantage for her..her jump serves are unbalanced..she missed a lot...

Polen was inefficient today..if she could help Neriman then the team would have been better offensively..

i think we should rest Neriman..i dont think we aim at going to WGP finals therefore we should go on with youngsters or the less played players

• Game of Croatia is ridiculos ;(
    Cze won 3:0

Edit: We again have OH on position libero..Now libero is Lucija Mlinar 20 years old OH, She have bad reception and She doesn't know how to dig behind block and I would like it that this isn't a joke :S
    Bad reception, bad blocking, bad setter and bad digging...
    Today I saw how angry Senna and Bernarda Cutuk were for bad setting of Vedrana...This wàs very ugly to watche :S

• Game of Croatia is ridiculos ;(
    Cze won 3:0

Edit: We again have OH on position libero..Now libero is Lucija Mlinar 20 years old OH, She have bad reception and She doesn't know how to dig behind block and I would like it that this isn't a joke :S
    Bad reception, bad blocking, bad setter and bad digging...
    Today I saw how angry Senna and Bernarda Cutuk were for bad setting of Vedrana...This wàs very ugly to watche :S

Don't worry, you are not alone. You will see the same disaster from Bulgaria after a few moments. Bad players on every position.

• Two months ago you wrote everywhere what a great talent she is :whistle:

And She is..she played good matches at Baku in her club She is amazing and in Junior NT too but in this two matches she is so bad...

I talk to her after today matche and She said that Angelo wants diffrent game from her and that game is not working for her yet, She is very nervous because She plays in her town and She has a lot of problems because of that.

And you have to see our "libero" :S...Angelo is sending message to our girls that we don't need libero because He will use OHs as libero that is wrong from him..and we have good libero in Croatian legaue I don't know what is wrong with him.
    He didn't want Bozicevic at Baku but because a lot of girls were missing He invited her to pracite with them then He discovered that She is really good...

• haven't seen the matches but how bad is DOM regressing these days? 3rd set against RUS was 25-8 and against CHN was 25-9.

of course, the DOM played ridiculously bad during the year, then they go to the WCh and finish a joint 5th… so who knows how they will do at the WCup and olympics next year...

• FIVB World Grand Prix 2015
    Pool A
    Venue: Thailand Indoor Stadium Huamark, Bangkok, Thailand
    Sun. 5 July 2015

Indoor Stadium Hua Mark, Bangkok, Thailand_04.07.2015_Thailand vs Japan_WGP 2015
    Photo by Eddy, AVC photographer

* Thailand Standard Time UTC/GMT +7 hours

Sun. 5 July 2015
    14:00 Japan (JPN) vs Serbia (SRB) (SMMTV, YouTube)
    16:30 Thailand (THA) vs Brazil (BRA) (SMMTV, Ch. 7/BBTV CH7 HD)

STREAMING LINKS:
    SMMTV: SPORT CHANNEL
    http://www.smmsport.com/m/?tv

Ch7.com - Live
    http://www.ch7.com/live.html

YouTube
    Sun. 5 July 2015
    14:00 Japan (JPN) vs Serbia (SRB)
    Live: Japan vs Serbia - FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix 2015
    FIVB Volleyball
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V97n6lSQM0

LIVE!!! - YouTube
    Sun. 5 July 2015
    Japan vs Serbia | 05 July 2015 | Week 2 | Pool A | 2015 FIVB World Grand Prix
    Asian Volleyball
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772PQrPpfhw

LIVE!!! - YouTube
    Sun. 5 July 2015
    16:30 Thailand (THA) vs Brazil (BRA) (SMMTV, Ch. 7/BBTV CH7 HD, YouTube)
    Thailand vs Brazil | 05 July 2015 | Week 2 | Pool A | 2015 FIVB World Grand Prix
    Asian Volleyball
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDumIDdwZrg

• Just got to watch USA-TUR.

Great to see motivated Robinson, she seems so passionate, good attacks, nice digs from the back-line, I'm pretty sure she will reach Larson's level in some years, I keep my fingers crossed for this 23 yo american girl. I love the new comers too, Lowe as expected playing a good volleyball as well as Kreklow. Some people might have doubted why Caprara wanted her that bad and now she's proving. In cotract Mrs Easy still struggling with reception and she probably will never fix it :S So funny the commentator making a bunch of jokes with her new surname and awful reception on it :D But overall she did a great job as attacker, along with Lowe. In the meanwhile I found it a bit weird that none of the MBs used slides as much as they did, Dixon probably feels more confident as MB2 but Gibbemeyer is far better as MB1 and never showed it last night. Hopefully tonight we see some new faces, Paolini and Jackson to be clearer. Thompson-Fawcett is a perfect duo as substitution, in cruel moments especially. Thompson is a great digger as well, so fun to watch her from the back-line.

Turkish team seemed lost after all, I think the biggest problem of this team is setter. I have no idea how good Akin is or how bad she is, however Akyol's absent made 2 losses IMO. Despite the losses, Akman once again showing that she's the best MB of Turkish team. Good blocks, strong attacks and dangerous serves as well. I'd say that she's got everything to be another Thaisa in some years. (I think I have said the same for Kakolewska, but her improvement has stopped, unlike Akman) Ozsoy looked exhausted but contributed very well to the team as main attacker, she definitely needs some rest. Mrs. Aslanyürek who currently hasn't done anything may replace her next round. Uslupehilvan lacks of power but at least she's tall and has long arms, I prefer her by miles over Yilmaz. I don't like Ismailoglu at all, she's not offensive nor defensive and she was very rude to scream at Lowe, why the hell did she have to do that towards a new comer? why? :whistling: I know some people mentioning Kalac being too small for international level, but I believe she may be useful against faster and lower teams, but no chances anyway against teams like Russia, Serbia and maybe USA as well.

• LIVE!!! - YouTube
    Sun. 5 July 2015
    Japan vs Serbia | 05 July 2015 | Week 2 | Pool A | 2015 FIVB World Grand Prix
    Asian Volleyball
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772PQrPpfhw