2015 FIVB World Grand Prix

• well, we are coming there to beat poland lol :rolll:

If I were the leader of Turkish Federation, in case of Korea's comeback and allowance to division 1, I would protest and refuse to join WGP. How do we know whether Korea deserves to be in division 1 after a year? If they competed now, maybe they would fall to division 2 instead of Dominicans and Turkish.

Russia did not play with full starters. Startseva is often the main setter and Kosheleva was not there. However a big congrats to Belgian girls! I'm really glad with Leys so far as a GsD fan :cheesy:

• They can't make it too obvious. But their sloppy play and their ridiculous serves tell the whole story...

Lol! I remember that they punished 2 chinese players in a table tennis game for not willing to win and making it very obvious. Has there been such a punishment in the history of volleyball ever?

• If I were the leader of Turkish Federation, in case of Korea's comeback and allowance to division 1, I would protest and refuse to join WGP. How do we know whether Korea deserves to be in division 1 after a year? If they competed now, maybe they would fall to division 2 instead of Dominicans and Turkish.

Russia did not play with full starters. Startseva is often the main setter and Kosheleva was not there. However a big congrats to Belgian girls! I'm really glad with Leys so far as a GsD fan :cheesy:

i meant they played with this squad all WGP long therefore that was not ideal but the best roster available for them..

• this situation is ridiculous. If you don't want to play the finals then just don't play the damn tournament at all
    or putting under 18 year old players is less pathetic.

• What a surprise, Belgium beats Russia in straight sets without few starters :D

Dominicans indeed sent their B twam on EGP, team A is playing on PAn-Am Olympics :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yeah. I recognised Demi Lovato's "Let it go", but it's after USA wining actions. I am talking about this weird china sounds :D

Hah it's a famous rap song by Jay Chow called "Nunchakus", singing about Chinese kungfu :drink:

• Serbia have only played with their first team for 6 sets this WGP. I really think that getting some match practice against top teams would help them before the WC, but this scenario of them trying to lose is just ridiculous.

• it`s funny, how the Commnetator at SPORT 1 is trying to put some Exitement in that Game.

He doesn`t mentioned, that Serbia is playing with their 2nd 6...

Same procedure like 2 days ago vs Dom REP - no words about their B-team

• So far, Dominican Republic is the team which should go to Division II. However, it is hard to know what could happen in the next WGP. First of all, the winner of Div II should follow some promotion requirements (tv broadcasting, etc) in order to go to Div I.

Korea shouldnt be in Div I because they skipped it this year. There is no reason why Turkey should go to Div II. The problem is that if Korea is added, one team should go out of the tournment, Probably, the worst team of Div III.

Last year, the 3 top teams of Div III (Croatia, Bulgaria and Czech Republic) were promoted to Div II when it was supposed only the winner should go up. Who knows if this will happen this time again :whistle:

• So far, Dominican Republic is the team which should go to Division II. However, it is hard to know what could happen in the next WGP. First of all, the winner of Div II should follow some promotion requirements (tv broadcasting, etc) in order to go to Div I.

Korea shouldnt be in Div I because they skipped it this year. There is no reason why Turkey should go to Div II. The problem is that if Korea is added, one team should go out of the tournment, Probably, the worst team of Div III.

ur right

Last year, the 3 top teams of Div III (Croatia, Bulgaria and Czech Republic) were promoted to Div II when it was supposed only the winner should go up. Who knows if this will happen this time again :whistle:

Poland would fulfill these requirements without any doubts :wavy: the problem is if they are good enough to be back in 1st Division :whistle:

Dominicans should leave elite because of giving tournament up :tzz: I don't know if Korea deserves to be in elite, Turkey should be still here instead ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Poland would fulfill these requirements without any doubts :wavy: the problem is if they are good enough to be back in 1st Division :whistle:

Dominicans should leave elite because of giving tournament up :tzz: I don't know if Korea deserves to be in elite, Turkey should be still here instead ^^

Yes, indeed. Poland is one of the few teams, with Japan, Brazil, Italy, Peru, which can fulfill all these requirements. We know FIVB loves the countries which has TV broadcasting $$$ :heart:
    I dont know if Netherlands can follow these requirements. I hope yes. :teach: I think that Dominican Republic will find "something" to stay in Div I :whistle: