2015 European Games - Baku / Azerbaijan - 6/13

• Ned won but I'm very proud at my girls !
    Can't wait to watch matche ..
    Fabris again with to many errors but she had 42% in attack
    Senna Ušić finally has good reception, by looking on stats it was good game by her
    MB are to weak for us :/..Vedrana can't use them so much
    2(Jelić-Kulić) OH are :wall:
    Nikolina Božičević had a good game ..20 reception 30%perf..no error and She had 22 digs :)
    For Vedrana game I can't tell because i didn't watche it but She had 6 points, that is good :)

• Bozicevic should play as libero regularly, she's the only real libero, I like Malevic too but she's out of NT as far as I know, Marija Usic should be used as defensive OH like Marina Miletic, not as libero.

Their MBs are too weak, I expected better result from Susic. I know that Poljak and Milos wanted some rest but why not Bernarda Cutuk or Kaleb?

• Bozicevic should play as libero regularly, she's the only real libero, I like Malevic too but she's out of NT as far as I know, Marija Usic should be used as defensive OH like Marina Miletic, not as libero.

Their MBs are too weak, I expected better result from Susic. I know that Poljak and Milos wanted some rest but why not Bernarda Cutuk or Kaleb?

Cutuk got injury and Kaleb probably will not be in NT anymore, why, I don't know...
    I don't why Nikolina Bozicevic is not in roster for WGP :mad:

• turkey and serbia's jerseys look like similar..

btw... i cant be sure if this video challenge ystem % 100 tells the truth or not....it says there is a touch but the players say the opposite..when looking at the video ,seems no touch around ?(

• Now i see the problem....conection between Fabris-Jakšetić is bad :/

• After I saw game between Holland and Croatia..I'm thinking that we will beat Russia tomorrow..Only if Vedrana gives that good balls like she did in last two sets to Fabris..She was great again she rocks that balls
    Can't wait to see how will our NT looks like when Brcic, Poljak, Jerkov, Topic, Cutuk, Miloš comes :D
    We will fight for some good things on ECH !

• Dutch team has become totally different under Guidetti....Pietersen as OH, Dijkema as setter, Sloetjes is the leading player, Plak on bench...more teamplay, better serve, better defense...fast game (Dijkema) instead of Russian style (Stoltenborg)

Today in several rotations: both Buijs and Plak on bench...I think until they both improve their reception, we will see this more often in future...in those rotations the opponent knows Sloetjes will get the ball in a rally...so quite predictable...

• Dutch team has become totally different under Guidetti....Pietersen as OH, Dijkema as setter, Sloetjes is the leading player, Plak on bench...more teamplay, better serve, better defense...fast game (Dijkema) instead of Russian style (Stoltenborg)

Today in several rotations: both Buijs and Plak on bench...I think until they both improve their reception, we will see this more often in future...in those rotations the opponent knows Sloetjes will get the ball in a rally...so quite predictable...

If Sloetjes had Maja Poljak in front of her She wouldn't spike that hard..trust me..that is to easy for Maja..predictable balls that Maja reads very good :)

But I didn't like Dutch game..to many mistakes..reception very bad...and Croatia team improve a lot but they aren't that good team ...we don't have 1 more good OH and MB if we had we would be great team but...

Dutch setter has good MBs and she doesn't use them :aww:

• If Sloetjes had Maja Poljak in front of her She wouldn't spike that hard..trust me..that is to easy for Maja..predictable balls that Maja reads very good :)

But I didn't like Dutch game..to many mistakes..reception very bad...and Croatia team improve a lot but they aren't that good team now..we need better OH and MB and we would be great team but...

Dutch setter has good MBs and she doesn't use them :aww:

Of course, Maja is a great blocker and it would be much harder for Sloetjes. I'm not just talking about this match..in general, since Guidetti's arrival, Sloetjes is playing much better than last years (even before her shoulder-injury).

Yes, Dutch team didn't play a good game. Maret Grothues told the same after the match. I agree, Laura should use MB's more!

• Of course, Maja is a great blocker and it would be much harder for Sloetjes. I'm not just talking about this match..in general, since Guidetti's arrival, Sloetjes is playing much better than last years (even before her shoulder-injury).

Yes, Dutch team didn't play a good game. Maret Grothues told the same after the match. I agree, Laura should use MB's more!

I agree too. Even when good reception comes up, she doesn't really want to use the middle. De Kruijf is too good to not be used and Beliën also can attack well. (Apparently she occupied Steenbergen's spot more clearly). I like Guidetti's idea of using Pietersen as OH, she's a good multi player so she should get used to it quickly.