2015 European Games - Baku / Azerbaijan - 6/13

• Germany with a good fighting spirit into the fifth set–changing sides in favour of GER at 8:7–afterwards were not able to withstand the service pressure and loose the game 2:3. Not a high level volleyball match but lots of fighting spirit.
    On a side note, Bavykina/Pisarenko seem to be (grow into) a balanced wing spiker duo, helping each other out if the other one is struggling. Stats for the game.

• Probably is efficiency. She scored 45% of her attacks.

It's not. She scored 21pts in attack of a total of 42 attempts. This does not result in 45.24%

• Maybe they reduce errors or something like that before the calculation...FIVB usually does that in their scouts.

No. FIVB never does that.
    CBV does it.

Thanks anyway!

• according to the stats Merve Dalbeler is a better digger than Gizem Karadayı

Gizem has had 26 digs in 61 attemps ,despite that, Merve has had 25 digs in 33 attempts
    moreover Gizem is not a great receiver...we could play with Merve,imo

Poland is the best receiving team, Azerbaijan is second best .interesting! then comes Bulgaria
    Poland then Germany then Turkey are the best servers..these teams are generally the best servers in europe
    Turkey then Ned then BUl are the best digger..

• according to the stats Merve Dalbeler is a better digger than Gizem Karadayı

Gizem has had 26 digs in 61 attemps ,despite that, Merve has had 25 digs in 33 attempts
    moreover Gizem is not a great receiver...we could play with Merve,imo

Poland is the best receiving team, Azerbaijan is second best .interesting! then comes Bulgaria
    Poland then Germany then Turkey are the best servers..these teams are generally the best servers in europe
    Turkey then Ned then BUl are the best digger..

This stats can't be true. Sorry but Azerbaijan can't be the 2nd best receiving team. About digs there must be something wrong or it is just the fact that Merve played against Romania so digging against this team is quite easy.

• OMG by looking on stats Nikolina Božičević is 2nd best digger o EG..She is only 20years old and this is her first performances with NT and She never played matches on this level
    This is very good news for her and for NT :D

• Before the last day of preliminaries there are still many question marks. In Pool A Turkey and Azerbaijan play for 1st place in the pool, Poland can still become 2nd. The last QF spot will be decided between Italy and Belgium, but Italy has the easier opponent with Romania, so probably they'll make it.
    In Pool B all teams still have chances to make QF. Croatia needs to win with 3 points and needs Russia and Bulgaria to lose their matches, otherwise they're out. Also Bulgaria needs to win to keep their chances alive. If Bulgaria loses against Netherlands in the 1st match tomorrow it already means Germany is through for sure because Bulgaria has only one victory and Croatia can't pass Germany because of worse set ration even if Croatia beats Germany 3:0. If Croatia wins with 3 points Russia needs to win at least two sets to stay ahead of them. Serbia and Netherlands can become 1st, if Netherlands lose clearly Germany and Russia could still take 2nd place...

• I hope that our girls lose tomorrow...because of Grand Prix..They need some rest and for other girls to joined the team :)

• in pool B Germany will almost be one of the four teams....the crucial is WHO will get the last spot?....i think Russia will be the fourth

1.Ser 2.Net 3.Ger 4.Rus

in Pool A...Azerbaijan is having a good tournament but they could play 3-2 with Belgium after they beat Poland 3-0...
    if Turkey serves well then i think they can beat Azerbaijan...Azerbain has home-court adv...they can win as well..

so in Pool A :
    1.Tur 2.Aze 3.Pol 4.Ita

• I hope that our girls lose tomorrow...because of Grand Prix..They need some rest and for other girls to joined the team

Don't you care about CEV ranking points? Now Croatia is the 8th team in the ranking and only 8 teams will play in the European Olympic Qualification Tournament. Even a good performance at 2015 European Championships doesn't guarantee a place in the qualification tournament. Especially that there are not so many points to grab for Grand Prix... :whistle:

• June 21, 2015
    Baku 2015 European Games -1st European Games
    Women's Volleyball

* AZST (Azerbaijan Summer Time) UTC/GMT +5 hours

June 21, 2015
    09:00 Belgium (BEL) vs Poland (POL) 1-0 (25-22, 25-25, 25-25)
    11:00 Netherlands (NED) vs Bulgaria (BUL)
    14:30 Italy (ITA) vs Romania (ROU)
    16:30 Croatia (CRO) vs Germany (GER)
    20:00 Turkey (TUR) vs Azerbaijan (AZE)
    22:00 Russian Federation (RUS) vs Serbia (SRB)

June 21, 2015
    11:00 Belgium (BEL) vs Poland (POL)
    DAY 9 LIVE Volleyball | Baku 2015 European Games
    Baku 2015 European Games
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCAkXW7cxLc

Note:
    * Link for the next match changes simultaneously, so recheck the link at https://www.youtube.com/user/baku2015

• Any livestream for Croatia - Germany ??

pol I believe in surprises on ECH :)

• Polish women NT suffers from psychiatric distorder. From leading 9-2 to 13-15 and later losing set... I'm spechless. I don't care we're going into quarterfinals...This team is still making a shame for our volleyball society. Keep buying foreign players to domestic league, especially middle blockers and maybe random tall person from the street near 40 years old will be called to NT because of height. I'm fed up with this old grannies. Country with 40 milion people can't find tall, young, fastly moving girl, while Serbia with 7 milions people, Netherland with 16 milions, Belgium with 11 milions can find. Polish girls are handicapped.

• I see Netherland women showing hapiness after scoring point in the same way like Polish men. Good recipe for success.
    The only thing I don't want for our grannies is meeting Netherland girls becuase i don't want to watch enthusiasm vs playing as punishment.