2015 Montreux Volley Masters - Montreux / Switzerland - 5/26

• Emil, people don't comment on things they are not interested in. If you constantly keep giving negative comments, that means something. Sorry for :offtopic: everyone and I stop here.

Okay sorry, I wont comment at all.

So excited for NED-TUR tonight, hope to watch a good one.

• MB from Dominicana Valdez (non Vargas) jumps a lot :white:

• MB from Dominicana Valdez (non Vargas) jumps a lot :white:

It's not Valdez, it's Jineiry Martinez but she has to wear Valdez's shirt. DOM fed seems too poor to buy appropriate shirts for their players, last year Dominguez had to play with Eve's shirt and just now that the "real" Eve is back Dominguez has a shirt with her own name.

What the hell is Jana Poll doing in NT??? :wall:

• It's not Valdez, it's Jineiry Martinez but she has to wear Valdez's shirt. DOM fed seems too poor to buy appropriate shirts for their players, last year Dominguez had to play with Eve's shirt and just now that the "real" Eve is back Dominguez has a shirt with her own name.

What the hell is Jana Poll doing in NT??? :wall:

Really? that's poor and funny at the same time :D She has made so far 8 blocks and she is 1997 :super:

• Good win for Germany. Yes, the level of the match was low, but it's just the beginning of NT season and teams can impossibly show their best level, plus both teams were without some of their best players.

Overall for Germany in this tournament we can be satisfied with the performance of the MBs. Brandt and Silge are not Fürst, but they get the job done. The setters and the liberos also did well, though Linda Dörendahl had some embarassing mistakes she usually does not make, but I guess it might have been the nerves. The main problem remains the same as ever: too weak attack. Lippmann is athletically very strong but technically weak. Geerties is exactly the opposite. Hippe has never gone back to her pre-injury shape and her only chance to make the main roster is playing as OH which she did in this tournament. Weihenmaier is good but needs to be technically better and most of all needs better nerves. And Poll should not be in NT. She serves well and her backrow skills are OK, but for international level her attack is a joke.

• Good win for Germany. Yes, the level of the match was low, but it's just the beginning of NT season and teams can impossibly show their best level, plus both teams were without some of their best players.

Overall for Germany in this tournament we can be satisfied with the performance of the MBs. Brandt and Silge are not Fürst, but they get the job done. The setters and the liberos also did well, though Linda Dörendahl had some embarassing mistakes she usually does not make, but I guess it might have been the nerves. The main problem remains the same as ever: too weak attack. Lippmann is athletically very strong but technically weak. Geerties is exactly the opposite. Hippe has never gone back to her pre-injury shape and her only chance to make the main roster is playing as OH which she did in this tournament. Weihenmaier is good but needs to be technically better and most of all needs better nerves. And Poll should not be in NT. She serves well and her backrow skills are OK, but for international level her attack is a joke.

What duo is in your opinion the best OH-duo for Germany?

My guess: Brinker - Geerties.

• What duo is in your opinion the best OH-duo for Germany?

My guess: Brinker - Geerties.

Very difficult question...I'm not too fond of Brinker but she's the most experienced of our OHs and probably the best. To be honest I hope Pedulla tries the same Guidetti does now with Dutch team and uses OPPs on OH position, because for attack the best would be Brinker-Kozuch as OH and Lippmann as OPP.

• Turkey got it but Dutch team should have got it if we had video-challenge..Sloetjs spike touched Kübra's block..im also doubtful about Plak's spike
    ..as if it was in after the block..
    match started well...
    Büşra couldnt benefit even from a free ball :aww: Güldeniz couldnt get a kill against single block...we have to finsh those easy positions!! X(