2015 / 2016 Transfer News

• Do you know something about JSW? Will they continue, reducing their budget or will they close?

Nothing more but what president Grodecki said a week ago, I mean that the main partner of the club, due to its very difficult financial situation (which affects the whole Polish mining industry) has reduced its contribution to the budget of the club by more than 40% (and the decision about radical reduction through the promotion, the club management has shifted for 2016 - then will reduce the share of over 60%). Anyway, Grodecki claims, they're looking for other sponsors and what's more - a coach. There are many people saying big words that "the club will fall" but it just CAN'T BE. They won't close the club, for heavens, that's only Poles always overdramatizing. For sure the club will be looking after the youngsters from Talent Academy and introduce them to senior team, that's one solution for money trouble. Jastrzębie has very promising young people.

• Just for information: Lushtaku, Parkinson, Derkoningen, Grozdanov and Gotch leave Noliko Maaseik. Especially Grozdanov and Lushtaku performed last season quite badly (Lushtaku eventually thinks to play as OH in his home country Sweden, this says much about his setter skills...). Derkoningen is kicked out because of inappropriate behaviour.

Noliko is turning 180° in their transfer policy: signing experienced players who already have some history in the club (Pinheiro, Wijsmans). I'm curious about the connection between these two players. Good transfers!

To be fair, Grozdanov didn't enjoy much court time. And he was the youngest and least experienced of all OHs, usually the one sitting on the bench, so we can't be harsh on him. Yes, he wasn't as spectacular as Noliko's management had expected after all. However, to prove to you that he is not useless, right now he is in a discussion with Vero Volley Monza in the Italian Serie A. They must've seen something Noliko couldn't ;) The guy is only 20, maybe he will show something soon, let's wait and see.

• To be fair, Grozdanov didn't enjoy much court time. And he was the youngest and least experienced of all OHs, usually the one sitting on the bench, so we can't be harsh on him. Yes, he wasn't as spectacular as Noliko's management had expected after all. However, to prove to you that he is not useless, right now he is in a discussion with Vero Volley Monza in the Italian Serie A. They must've seen something Noliko couldn't ;) The guy is only 20, maybe he will show something soon, let's wait and see.

You're completely right, he hadn't got enough court time this season for showing himself. But the time he played didn't convince me. I hope he will show something in his further career, I wish him all the best :drink: !

• Deroo or Cebulj, whoever... One of three OH will suffer like Buszek in Resovia in this season (but in case of him it was so unfair). Buszek didn't move to Zaksa again for bench and he has better experience than Sam. Tillie with Buszek will play most of matches and Sam is young player who needs regular game. I would make Ruciak stay as 3rd OH and buy someone better than Konarski if Bociek will not come back to good shape like before illness. 3 good OHs don't make team as Polish champion. Still Skra has the best squad. Resovia too if Kurek will wake up.

• What makes you think Tillie not Deroo will be a starter?

Something just snapped in Zaksa's activists, they are buying like crazy... Still thinking about Cebulj and Skrimov (!) as well. But if they have such high apirations I would never let Zagumny go. And what about OPP position, I have no doubt Bociek will be soon a beast again. Konarski might be poor but still far better than van Dijk.

• Nothing more but what president Grodecki said a week ago, I mean that the main partner of the club, due to its very difficult financial situation (which affects the whole Polish mining industry) has reduced its contribution to the budget of the club by more than 40% (and the decision about radical reduction through the promotion, the club management has shifted for 2016 - then will reduce the share of over 60%). Anyway, Grodecki claims, they're looking for other sponsors and what's more - a coach. There are many people saying big words that "the club will fall" but it just CAN'T BE. They won't close the club, for heavens, that's only Poles always overdramatizing. For sure the club will be looking after the youngsters from Talent Academy and introduce them to senior team, that's one solution for money trouble. Jastrzębie has very promising young people.

I hope of course that the team won't disappear and your words are positive about it! It would be really nice to see a young team in action, their goals would be reduced but who cares...let the youngsters play :thumbsup:

• I hope of course that the team won't disappear and your words are positive about it! It would be really nice to see a young team in action, their goals would be reduced but who cares...let the youngsters play :thumbsup:

Well, we've extremely promising young people. They became Polish junior champions in league this year. It shows that Talent Academy was really great idea :) And all of the greatest players were once just talented youngsters, right? ;)

• What makes you think Tillie not Deroo will be a starter?

Something just snapped in Zaksa's activists, they are buying like crazy... Still thinking about Cebulj and Skrimov (!) as well. But if they have such high apirations I would never let Zagumny go. And what about OPP position, I have no doubt Bociek will be soon a beast again. Konarski might be poor but still far better than van Dijk.

You'll see soon why Tillie in game, not in my words.

• [...]
    Suddeutsche Zeitung claims that Lukas Bauer (German, 26-year-old, MB, Saint-Nazaire) is very close to signing with TSV Herrsching. They have already gathered a serious team over there.
    [...]

Yes, but that information is old.
    Meanwhile Lukas Bauer is in negotiations with Rüsselsheim (promoted team with obviously BIG budget - at least in German dimensions).
    It is also rumored that Rüsselsheim made contracts with Jan Zimmermann, Christian Dünnes, Moritz Reichert.
    (Cannot prove that - as I said: rumors)

And yes, Herrsching also building a strong team heading towards ranks between 3-6.
    Patrick Steuerwald, Ferdinand Tille, Philipp Trenkler (1st time in natl. team) and - according to their facebook page - there is more to come.

Greets. :wavy:

• Nothing more but what president Grodecki said a week ago, I mean that the main partner of the club, due to its very difficult financial situation (which affects the whole Polish mining industry) has reduced its contribution to the budget of the club by more than 40% (and the decision about radical reduction through the promotion, the club management has shifted for 2016 - then will reduce the share of over 60%). Anyway, Grodecki claims, they're looking for other sponsors and what's more - a coach. There are many people saying big words that "the club will fall" but it just CAN'T BE. They won't close the club, for heavens, that's only Poles always overdramatizing. For sure the club will be looking after the youngsters from Talent Academy and introduce them to senior team, that's one solution for money trouble. Jastrzębie has very promising young people.

Hmm. Mark Lebedew - now ex-coach of Berlin - is free. He once worked there and his wife is from there, I think.
    Just a thought ...

Greets.

• Sasha Starovic in Verona, replacing Gasparini. http://www.bluvolleyverona.it/…lla_calzedonia_verona.asp

Very much better than Gasparini. Verona is dangerous for next year

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter