2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Fernandinha leaves Nantes after 3 weeks. She estimated that the conditions of work are not adaptaded to the practice of profesional volleyball. That after 3 weeks, because of conditions, her body is already feeling pain and will not alow her to be ta 100% during the season.

The club as already found her replacement : Keylla Fabrino Ramos, an other Brasilian.

Source : Nantes FB

Keylla is a very weak setter :S

• Dominican Yonkaira Paola Peña to Chemik Police

http://www.szczecin.sport.pl/s…atkarka-z-dominikany.html

interesting move if true, however she can be quie unstable player :S

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• it can be not enough for Chemik... Pena is quite shaky player :whistle: neither killer as a spiker, nor stable passer :aww:

• Why not Rivera or the tall girl over 2m? At least they can help the team in terms of attack.

I think Wroclaw will try to take the champion badge this season, although their OHs are as inconsistent as Police's in my personal opinion.

Wolosz - Radecka
    Montaño - Skowronska
    Havelkova Werblinska - Costagrande Hildebrand
    Veljkovic Bednarek - Ptak Kakolewska
    Maj - Dürr

Gonna be some interesting battle :D

• this 2m tall is Brayelin Martinez, but IMHO she's disappointing in the same way as Pena :wavy: Rivera could be ok :D

and battle Impel - Chemik should be more interesting than in last season :D

• She explained in her facebook, she said the conditions for a good physical work in the club are not ideal, they only have physiotherapy twice a week and dont have the right equipments. And since she is already 35 years old, she felt she would not be able to keep a good physical shape.
    I think it was a fair decision from her. ;)

Still I'm puzzled to know that's the right equipment is. Is it a common gym? Why couldn't she go to regular gym then, as players here in Russia do. Or she needed something special for her?

• Still I'm puzzled to know that's the right equipment is. Is it a common gym? Why couldn't she go to regular gym then, as players here in Russia do. Or she needed something special for her?

She is 35 years already and she has had in the past some problems in her back, so she needs a good support. I dont think she meant gym, like to get physical, she is in a good shape now. Its more like the physiotherapy I think. With the coming of a long season she needs to have a good physiotherapy support. They only have available twice a week, not in all trainning sessions, and she said the training court is made of concrete is a very small rubble court over it, and that is very hurtful for her back.

• Podskalnaya and Orlova won't play in Volero next season? They are not listed on CEV's wesite. According to this Volero has only one MB - Akinradewo.

• Podskalnaya and Orlova won't play in Volero next season? They are not listed on CEV's wesite. According to this Volero has only one MB - Akinradewo.

Podskalnaya already participated in team photoshoot and Orlova has been with NT. I think they just haven't completed the whole roster on the homepage.

• Podskalnaya already participated in team photoshoot and Orlova has been with NT. I think they just haven't completed the whole roster on the homepage.

Volero didn't build such a strong roster for next season after all.. Neither Podskalnaya or Orlova are world class MBs. Setters also. Rykhliuk stays, same for Rabadzhieva, Popovic and Mammadova. So the only improvement I see is Akinradewo. Also good subs such as Nilay, Vansant.. but overall the team didn't get any stronger than last year

• Sheila isn't listed in Vakifbank roster on CEV's website.
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…s.aspx?TeamID=9568&ID=882

I has already been posted in another thread. As mentioned there, I would take this too seriously since both Orlova and Podskalnaya are not on Volero's roster for example and you can see Podskalnaya on the picture.. so rosters are not complete, and some teams even don't have them

• Mira Topic still without new club ?

• Today on TV our speaker said that Senna is going back in China and Mira Topic in Poland.

• Today on TV our speaker said that Senna is going back in China and Mira Topic in Poland.

It's interesting. I wonder which team she's chosen. It seems like all the strongest teams of the Orlen Liga have their rosters completed...Maybe Atom Sopot?

• maybe PTPS Piła? they are looking new OH :D