2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• That reminds me Marichev's experiment of Kosheleva, Obmachaeva and Gamova on court in the same time. Neriman-Neslihan reception line is a nightmare. I'm sure Larson would not like to sit at bench. I guess it will be Neriman-Larson-Boskovic while Neslihan can replace Boskovic (receive from OPP) and Calderon replace Neriman as a substitution.

In turkish League.. I think that Maja and Molly will play as starter..so only one of them ( Larson, Calderon, Boskovic) could play... and with a foreigner on the bench.. Moly could be replace for Calderon or Boskovic in the 5x1 rotation..

• this year rule is 3+1...
    if im not mistaken with Calderons coming EcV has had 6 foreigners...though im not sure if Calderon was necessary..of course it will be a pleasure to watch Cuban star again in TL..lets wait and see how italian coach will manage to play with so many foreing and local stars ?
    EcV has a strong roster indeed....looks better than Fb's...

• seems Fürst,Calderon and Boşkoviç will play less than the others in TL..poor Fürst! she is the first option to go on the stands...

Büşra Cansu is lucky, she will be opp of POljak in TL...Neriman will be one of the regular starter in TL...i dont know what plans italian coach has on mind abou Neslihan..Kreklow probably will be the other regular starter due to not experiencing a connection problems in CL amongt the setter and the others...

i wonder if Caprara will play with Bağcı or Kuzubaşıoğlu as libero....i thought he liked Bağcı's performance last time..

so my guess for TL :

Kreklow - Boşkoviç
    POljak-Büşra
    Neriman-Larson
    Bağcı

or

Kreklow-Neslihan
    Poljak-Fürst
    Neriman-Larson
    Bağcı/Kuzubaşıoğlu

• Can't you have only 3 foreigners at the same time on court?

• Well, one thought just has crossed my mind. How many decent teams can be made with the money ECZ has spent so far? ;)

They have so many great players but apparently Jordan Larson is the only good passer from the roster :D

• I think TL roster would be:

Molly-Neslihan
    Neriman-Larson
    Maja-Busra
    Gulden

Assuman for Neslihan and Boskovic for Molly would be a double sub a guess. Neshlihan will help the receiving when needed. I'm pretty sure Molly will be the starter since Caprara said he wants that. And Larson also since they no other OH who can receive.. For CL would be hard to chose the OPP. It's a pity they have 3 good OPPs

• I think TL roster would be:

Molly-Neslihan
    Neriman-Larson
    Maja-Busra
    Gulden

Assuman for Neslihan and Boskovic for Molly would be a double sub a guess. Neshlihan will help the receiving when needed. I'm pretty sure Molly will be the starter since Caprara said he wants that. And Larson also since they no other OH who can receive.. For CL would be hard to chose the OPP. It's a pity they have 3 good OPPs

Neriman is "ok" receiver to me now...

• they have so many money so they transfer players, but they are wasting them :aww:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• EcV is not an Azerbaijani team...is the last champion...i agree there many foreigners however Caprara will find a way to benefit from all the foreigners...Caprara is a good coach and if he found it necessary to transfer Calderon then that could be useful for the team (if caprara decides who to transfer for the team of course)..we dont know about Neslihan's case (her shoulder injury)...besides that,Larson is an all-round player but not a pure attacker ...so Neriman-Boşkoviç and Calderon can be offensive weapons of the team when needed against tough teams both in CL and TL...

• American OH Gina Mancuso signed with Dresdner SC. Her older sister Dani played there from 2009-11 as well.
    http://www.mdr.de/sport/volleyball/dsc318.html

Gina was ok in Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza, however she had quite a lot of reception errors :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Oh, yes! I was really waiting for Mancuso's new team. I'm so glad she's is in the best german team now. Dabrowa Gornicza was a mess many times last season, bad moment to go there for Gina. I hope she will show her talent, like Perry and Bartsch did in Dresda. In Porto Rico she was best scorer, best spiker, 8th best receiver. And she got an award as well being part of the All-Star Team.

• Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale will probably retire! http://radioszczecin.pl/2,1283…skich-siatkarek-nie-zagra

So, which good OH are free?