2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Bahar Toksoy wants to leave Scandicci. Apparently she is not happy there.
    http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…ci-se-ne-va-anche-toksoy/

Really?! She is an important player for Scandicci, she is reborn there as a player. Strange she feel unhappy, maybe the distance from her husband

• Eczacibasi doesn't need her.

I don't agree. Turkish league has foreigner rule and Bahar is a good MB. All teams in Turkish league need Bahar.And local MBs in Eczacıbaşı are not enough.

• I don't agree. Turkish league has foreigner rule and Bahar is a good MB. All teams in Turkish league need Bahar.And local MBs in Eczacıbaşı are not enough.

I just hope she does not go to Fenerbahce. Very few weaknesses of them is their 2nd local MB, Ergul and Dicle. Eda-Bahar duo can simply bring them the title in an easier way.

• I just hope she does not go to Fenerbahce. Very few weaknesses of them is their 2nd local MB, Ergul and Dicle. Eda-Bahar duo can simply bring them the title in an easier way.

If she wants to go back to Turkey, i don't think she will play for one of the top teams in Istanbul, and especially Fenerbahce.. Guidetti won't allow his wife to play for their biggest rival.

• Yeah Senna Usic in Halbank it is official.

• If she wants to go back to Turkey, i don't think she will play for one of the top teams in Istanbul, and especially Fenerbahce.. Guidetti won't allow his wife to play for their biggest rival.

:what: :aww: What world are you living in? In your logic, he should have "forbidden" her to play for Turkey NT in OQT because they were an opponent of Dutch NT. Bahar is a married woman but she is not a slave and I'm pretty sure Guidetti won't forbid her anything :wall:

• :what: :aww: What world are you living in? In your logic, he should have "forbidden" her to play for Turkey NT in OQT because they were an opponent of Dutch NT. Bahar is a married woman but she is not a slave and I'm pretty sure Guidetti won't forbid her anything :wall:

You are right ! Bahar will play in Vakıf, Eczacı , Fenerbahçe or Galatasaray . I don't think she will return to Vakıfbank.And I think Galatasaray can't pay Bahar's wage. She is going to play in Eczacıbasi or Fenerbahçe.

• You are right ! Bahar will play in Vakıf, Eczacı , Fenerbahçe or Galatasaray . I don't think she will return to Vakıfbank.And I think Galatasaray can't pay Bahar's wage. She is going to play in Eczacıbasi or Fenerbahçe.

Galatasaray have 2 very well working middles, both are scoring great, dont think they will need her and I'm sure she would not like to be subbed. Btw, how the hell we know that she prefers Turkey??? :lol:

• Galatasaray have 2 very well working middles, both are scoring great, dont think they will need her and I'm sure she would not like to be subbed. Btw, how the hell we know that she prefers Turkey??? :lol:

She is unhappy in Scandicci because she misses Turkey and her husband ;)

• Galatasaray have 2 very well working middles, both are scoring great, dont think they will need her and I'm sure she would not like to be subbed. Btw, how the hell we know that she prefers Turkey??? :lol:

I agree with you, but don't you think she will perform better than Asli Kalac? She is way more experienced and Kalac hasn't been that great either.. however I also think they don't NEED her

• I agree with you, but don't you think she will perform better than Asli Kalac? She is way more experienced and Kalac hasn't been that great either.. however I also think they don't NEED her

My intention is not to put down Bahar, she is like you said very experienced and having an excellent season. Asli is one of the best servers of Galatasaray and also the best blocker in CEV league and Turkish league as far as I remember. I'm sure Bahar would come in and play at times replacing her but if Galatasaray had that money, I'm sure they would spend it to a libero in the beginning of the season, for Gizem Karadayi for instance who would play in starting 6. I prefer a cheaper, younger player that is developing more every season to Bahar. Besides all, I think Asli Kalac is a more reliable attacker than Bahar, but that is a very subjective judgement.

Here are the stats I meant: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-Area/Statistics.aspx?ID=883

http://tvf-web.azurewebsites.net/Statistics.aspx?ID=17

• My intention is not to put down Bahar, she is like you said very experienced and having an excellent season. Asli is one of the best servers of Galatasaray and also the best blocker in CEV league and Turkish league as far as I remember. I'm sure Bahar would come in and play at times replacing her but if Galatasaray had that money, I'm sure they would spend it to a libero in the beginning of the season, for Gizem Karadayi for instance who would play in starting 6. I prefer a cheaper, younger player that is developing more every season to Bahar. Besides all, I think Asli Kalac is a more reliable attacker than Bahar, but that is a very subjective judgement.

Here are the stats I meant: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-Area/Statistics.aspx?ID=883

http://tvf-web.azurewebsites.net/Statistics.aspx?ID=17

Yeah okay. My point was that if she came to Galatasaray she would definitely upgrade their level of play... but with Asli it's also good, so they don't need her

• :what: :aww: What world are you living in? In your logic, he should have "forbidden" her to play for Turkey NT in OQT because they were an opponent of Dutch NT. Bahar is a married woman but she is not a slave and I'm pretty sure Guidetti won't forbid her anything :wall:

The national team is a different story because Bahar is not a decisive player there, she is not even in the starting 6 + Turkey was not the biggest rival of Holland in Anakara + Guidetti and his wife's dream was to be together in Rio 2016.. in the national team Bahar is representing her country and she has no other choice, while in the club teams she has many offers that she needs to choose one of them, the one that she think is the best for her as a player and maybe as a wife.

Just a question, a husband could not affect the decisions of his wife..?
    And by the way that is not making her "slave".

• The national team is a different story because Bahar is not a decisive player there, she is not even in the starting 6 + Turkey was not the biggest rival of Holland in Anakara + Guidetti and his wife's dream was to be together in Rio 2016.. in the national team Bahar is representing her country and she has no other choice, while in the club teams she has many offers that she needs to choose one of them, the one that she think is the best for her as a player and maybe as a wife.

Just a question, a husband could not affect the decisions of his wife..?
    And by the way that is not making her "slave".

Not in my world and not the way you put it. Bahar is a professional player and Guidetti is a professional coach, and they should be able to separate their private life from their professional life. If Bahar the player considers transfering to Fenerbahce as right, then she should do it. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Bahar the wife.