2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Without a good block-defense unit, Moscow really suffered. Lyubushkina is really a liability whenever she is in the front row. Add to that Malova's underperfromance in this match.

I disgaree, Goncharova was playing at her usual level good but not very good throughout the match. Fetisova is starting to pick up her attacks which is nice (she will be more useful in NT).

With this loss, does Moscow still have a chance to be part of final 4 or were they booted out already?

Moskow is out. Fenerbahce will play the F4

• Skorupa made a huge difference in this match. She is setting in the way exactly that KYK loves, that's why she simply has no troubles in attacking. Besides, she is using Mihajlovic at right times and Lucia B. rarely. A very smart match and precise sets from her.
    On the other side, Kosianenko is a disaster, she is a huge handicap in blocking in the front row, besides her sets are getting so predictable although being too high and slow. Vetrova's sets were much faster but she lacked precision, don't know how many times Garay and Scherban had to stop and adjust to her sets.
    Abbondanza is a bad coach, replacing Bosetti with Meliha could destroy the team confidence and cause elimination, luckily girls could recover quickly when Bosetti came back. One thing that surprised me with Fenerbahce is, although having 2 superb MBs, Skorupa didnt run them that often and instead focused on KYK and Mihajlovic. For this match they didnt need a big contribution from the MBs, but I wonder how long KYK and Mihajlovic duo can carry them considering the heavy load they had through the entire season.

• Skorupa made a huge difference in this match. She is setting in the way exactly that KYK loves, that's why she simply has no troubles in attacking. Besides, she is using Mihajlovic at right times and Lucia B. rarely. A very smart match and precise sets from her.
    On the other side, Kosianenko is a disaster, she is a huge handicap in blocking in the front row, besides her sets are getting so predictable although being too high and slow. Vetrova's sets were much faster but she lacked precision, don't know how many times Garay and Scherban had to stop and adjust to her sets.
    Abbondanza is a bad coach, replacing Bosetti with Meliha could destroy the team confidence and cause elimination, luckily girls could recover quickly when Bosetti came back. One thing that surprised me with Fenerbahce is, although having 2 superb MBs, Skorupa didnt run them that often and instead focused on KYK and Mihajlovic. For this match they didnt need a big contribution from the MBs, but I wonder how long KYK and Mihajlovic duo can carry them considering the heavy load they had through the entire season.

I don't agree about Abbondanza.. When Meliha came in she was not bad in reception, for sure she will not score against the Russian block but it's the same problem with Lucia.. In my opinion, if Fenerbahce lost the 3rd set it's not because Meliha and she won't destroy the team confidence because as i said before she was not bad regarding Lucia's performance.
    I prefer a coach who try to find solutions for his team and who believe in his bench players (even if they are not good) than a coach who watch the match as a spectator while his team needs solutions.
    I'm not here to judge the coach if he is great or not but Abbondanza's results with Fenerbahce until the moment are good.

You are 100% right about the MBs.

• I don't agree about Abbondanza.. When Meliha came in she was not bad in reception, for sure she will not score against the Russian block but it's the same problem with Lucia.. In my opinion, if Fenerbahce lost the 3rd set it's not because Meliha and she won't destroy the team confidence because as i said before she was not bad regarding Lucia's performance.
    I prefer a coach who try to find solutions for his team and who believe in his bench players (even if they are not good) than a coach who watch the match as a spectator while his team needs solutions.
    I'm not here to judge the coach if he is great or not but Abbondanza's results with Fenerbahce until the moment are good.

You are 100% right about the MBs.

That was unfortunately the only explanation that I could come up with Fenerbahce's performance drop. He was pissed to Bosetti, took her out. Then he got really pissed again and took Meliha out. Another point is, Bosetti's sub shouldnt be Meliha but rather Seyma, who is a better receiver and server.

• I don't think that really matters who Abbondanza puts, Ismailoglu or Bosetti, Bosetti or Ismailoglu. They're basically like second libero and Bosetti is simply better at that.

Skorupa not really using Harmotto and Erdem isn't the newest thing at all to me, when she has Kim and Mihajlovic that she seemingly believes the most, there's no need to put more efforts, in addition, Moscow wasn't that hard to beat even with only two attackers. It's as simple as that.

• Btw I see Kazan as a strong opponent to Fenerbahce. Moscow is not a typical Russian team, although most balls were set to 2 players of Fenerbahce, we saw very few blocks/defenses. On the other hand, Kazan has better blockers like Vasileva, Gamova, Yureva and Startseva. If Fenerbahce receives the way they do now, their middles will need to score quite a lot in such a match.

• Champions League : Dinamo Kazan defeat Piacenza and Advances Para Next phase

Dynamo Kazan repeated his victory in the first game and ranked as to to the semifinals of the League of Women Champions of Europe. The Bulgarian Elitsa Vasileva was a top scorer of the game with 15 hits.

#Confira aquil#

• Olesia is really beautiful

Volero Zurich it's a Kind of Halkabnk Ankara... bad luck in the playofs.. Vitra and Kazan.. Now Vakifbank.. a main contender...

Notice that how Guidetti sees the position and refree not.

• Popovic remind me a Fabi ( BRa) They have this fire ! some players who want to win everything

• Žišković is so bad setter. Can believe that Volero don't have money for better setter. I hope that they will transfer Glass for next season.

• Žišković is so bad setter. Can believe that Volero don't have money for better setter. I hope that they will transfer Glass for next season.

And there's that ugly thinking again. The clubs don't go shopping and can "buy" whatever player they want :cursing: Maybe Glass doesn't want to play for Volero? Maybe no "better" setter than Zivkovic wanted to?

• I am a fan but Hill is in such poor form. Luckily Vakif has Anne who can attack and block well. This is not good for Team USA, though I guess there are still 5 months before the important matches for USA