2016 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix

• Americans just smashed that new German team off the court ^^ Crimes impressed me :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I am really worried about Foluke's blocking performance.. it has never been her strength but under Hugh she improved a lot.. now she barely gets a block per match, today none. I think that's not an acceptable numbers for a MB that is considered among world's best right now

• China beat Thailand 3-0: 25-14, 25-14, 25-11, simply too strong for the Thai's taste, better in all fields practically.

At some point I think the Thai team just conceded the match and chose to preserve their energy for next matches.

Zhang Chang-ning is getting steadier and sharper now compared to the last World Cup.
    Liu Xiao-tong, Liu Yan-han and Gong Xiang-yu all just got short showing time. I hope these players will be fielded more tomorrow against the supposedly weakest team in this pool, GER.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Anastasia Samoylenko is ready to play, she's expected to play against Holland tonight.

• Anastasia Samoylenko is ready to play, she's expected to play against Holland tonight.

Good to hear. She hasn't played in NT since like, 2013? We all know she's a very decent MB, nice reinforcement for the Russians.

• So sweet, Belgian girls smiling all the time while singing their national anthem :rose: Let's go yellow tigers!

• Belgium starting with Van de Vyver-Leys-Van Hecke-Herbots-Aelbrecht-Heyrman and Courtois.

• BUL led 23-19 in the set 3 vs DOM yet couldn't finish it, lost 6 points in a row, ended up lost in straight 0-3 :cheesy:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Jeez, Who'd have thought Herbots is only 16 years old :white: Van de Vyver's serves are perfectly working thus far.

• I really hope the cameraman stops showing the Turkish man. I actually wasn't so annoyed before, but now it's super irritating. I feel watching a documentary based on his coolness.

I don't like Van Hecke's current performances, she's quite weak...

• Germany miss strong attack. If tall American Players without problems defended Their attacks, I won't be suprised if Germany have less than 10 points in one set v Asian Teams.

• Germany miss strong attack. If tall American Players without problems defended Their attacks, I won't be suprised if Germany have less than 10 points in one set v Asian Teams.

Germany doesn't miss strong attack, Germany right now misses EVERYTHING :S
    Lenka Dürr is the only player in the current team who can compete on this level, everyone else is lost.

• Germany doesn't miss strong attack, Germany right now misses EVERYTHING :S
    Lenka Dürr is the only player in the current team who can compete on this level, everyone else is lost.

Completely agree. I quit watching their match against USA yesterday, welp obviously I knew it would be impossible to beat USA, but I wanted to see some positive signs and apparently there was nothing I was impressed by. I don't really know why Pettke and Geerties were not invited or cut.