Men's European Championship 2017

• No, the most pathetic thing is having an Olympic champion team and throwing the entire volleyball movement to the dogs like it never existed. Don't worry, soon your country will disappear from volleyball maps forever, once for all, men and women. And we both know it's literally what's going to happen. Have fun watching Tokyo 2020 on tv while the real countries are playing for the medals.

Indeed, especially our women's team isn't almost existing anymore...they lost almost all matches in last few years... They only beat the volleyball dwarf Italy about 5 times in a row in official tournaments :( :( :(

Edit: Sorry guys for off topic in this thread.

• Indeed, especially our women's team isn't almost existing anymore...they lost almost all matches in last few years... They only beat the volleyball dwarf Italy about 5 times in a row in official tournaments :( :( :(

Edit: Sorry guys for off topic in this thread.

Yeah sorry we didn't steal your precious 4th place "medal" in Rio :win:

• The only 'foreign' is the Cuban X( (and I allowed myself to say so because he is the one to consider himself first of all like a Cuban)
    I'm hoping so hard that the Italian citizenship will be extended to who is born in Italy by foreign parents that I really can't stand this kind of comments, and not because of volleyball, I promise.

I can't believe you as a Dutch lost your time to make a silly comment like this one when your team is playing a thrilling match vs France, really. Let's come back to te volleyball, please.

My bad, I just replied to the silly comments of your fellow Italian vabo..

• LOL I know Italy women NT is crap at the Olympics, just not taking lessons of fair play from this jerk who couldn't shut up one hour after Italy lost its third Olympic final to accuse us of being Qatar.

You know he isn't so wrong, do you? ?(

• @ vabo

You know what is really pathetic? Even after adding Cubans, Russians and order foreign players to your national team, not succeeding in becoming Olympic champion... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Who are the russians? If you are talking about Antonov and Zaystev, I inform you that they were both born in Italy. They grew up here, they learnt to play volleyball here: we trained them, more or less just like we trained your dutch players during the 90s :thumbup: We brought them here, we taught them high level volleyball in order to make you a great national team, maybe we were TOO good in that kind of teaching :sleeping:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• You know he isn't so wrong, do you? ?(

Oh please don't join this bandwagon. Like you would have refused to have Juantorena or Leon getting US citizenship. Never heard one word about Russia buying players from Ukraine and Belarus for decades either.

Anyway I will say it again for the last time before dropping the subject: that user was happy to see Italy losing its Olympic final, I found that comment extremely rude and insulting considering it was written immediately after. The user has never apologized for the behavior and I'm still upset.

• If Estonia or Netherlands would be in group B things would more more fun there.

When a team like France win a difficult game like this every team should be worried.

So many teams had the chance to win a set or game in this Ech and lost. Slovenia vs Russia in 1st and 2nd sets. Turkey vs Belgium and now Netherlands vs France.

• You know he isn't so wrong, do you? ?(

why? Juantorena and then? Who else? I see only players that either were born here (Zaystev, Antonov etc.) or live in our country since they are kids (Travica, Kovar etc.)

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Regarding Juantorena. Italy did the same thing Germany did with Grozer (Hungarian) or Russia with Musersky (Ukranian)

• SHAME just wants to troll you all so the forum can get more traffic. Don't fall for his shtick. It's a bright idea though. :win:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Ok guys, time to come back to the main topic! :teach:
    Flyindutchmen in his/her own way apologized for the inappropriate comments on the Italians about the very delicate matter of the citizenship, shame will never apologize because he doesn't feel he has too, and all the rest are bullshit. Or volleyball history, which is still not the topic here :P

Especially because, I mean... AGAIN in the same day, in the same pool, we witness a 'weaker' (?) team having the chance to win 3-1 and ending up losing 3-2 after wasting countless match points!!! 14-11 for Turkey in the tie break, 24-21 for Ned in the 4th set... :white:
    What are they serving on their meal??? :what: I love volleyball upset :heart:
    Except when Italy is the one to suffer it, obviously :lol:

Anyway I can't believe we (Italy) passed from 'if we won vs Germany we probably won't meet France untile an eventual semifinal' to 'ok, we might meet France in the eight final' :lol: :lol:
    Again, that's volleyball :heart: :wall: