2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Any info on Ognjenovic or Brakocevic?

• As far as I know Jovana is getting her shape back after giving birth to her baby boy. Looking forward to having her back on the court soon.

• I have heard that Mr Zhu Ting will pro VakifBank? It is true?

Considering the fact that VakifBank afford to hire her and Guidetti has been a fan of her since her International debut in Montreux Volley Master in 2013. I guess The star studded VB would be her next stop.

Some othe people was guessing Fernabache though, since she is close with Kim. But it's not Kim that would sign her, it's the team management. I think Fernabache will only sign her if either Kim or Miljhalovic is leaving.

She would sign Galatasaray if you believe in miracle.

Would she sign with Caprara? I don't think so too.

Lang Ping will be a big factor too. Of all the coaches, whom do you think she would turn to or trust in terms of taking care and develop Zhu Ting as a better player since she is one of her favorite protege?

• Fernebache should keep Kim and Miljhalovic bring in Zhu and they would be the strongest team out there.

• some times people think that volleyball its only about Powerfull Attack. Look CL's Winner this year, no one Powerfull OH or Opp.

• As far as I know Jovana is getting her shape back after giving birth to her baby boy. Looking forward to having her back on the court soon.

I heard it has a fight with the technician? (hoped to see it in the Olympics ;()

• There are rumours that Montano will leave Chemik because this is her last season as a player.

There are rumors of Samanta Fabris (CRO, OPP) in Chemik Police, with this the Montaño must exit.

• After season in Azerbaijan, Mareen Apitz decided to return to Dresdner and reinforced her old club in season 2016/2017.

• Who's gonna receive with Mihajlovic and Zhu Ting on court together? I don't think it's gonna work guys...Kim will not cover all court in reception. If the Chinese goes to Fenerbahce then Mihajlovic will definitely leave.

• Brakocevic has been training with Conegliano after giving birth...she lives there with her husband so I expect her to be Conegliano's OPP next season (the couple Mazzanti-Ortolani might leave as he will probably become NT head coach).

• Mihajlovic would be OPP as She was this season and Zhu Thing would recive with Kim and libero. She doesn't have bad reception, not perfect one but still She is not that bad.

Bosetti is "good reciver" but She didn't show that this season :whistle: ...Zhu Thing can't be worse than her.

• Fenerbahce's líberos are not good receiver either.

• WorldOfVolley said that Thaisa is going to Vakifbank or Fener.
    But i hope so for Eczacibasi.

• WorldOfVolley said that Thaisa is going to Vakifbank or Fener.
    But i hope so for Eczacibasi.

Vakif doesn't need her, they already have Rasic and Robin. Eczacibasi signed Stevanovic so I think we'll see Thaisa in Fenerbahce.

• Eczacibasi didn't signed Stevanovic, yet. That is only rumors.