2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I have some inside info that Tandara is almost close to going back to Osasco (Nestlé).

• Joana or any other Brazilians right there, Is VL-Tie break reliable enough?
    :white: According to this web page,

Havelkova, Lloyd, Lowe, Menezes will play for Fenerbahce Istanbul and most importantly Terzic as their coach,
    Ruseva, Menezes (again), Fabris and Poljak for Galatasaray Istanbul.

I hope they are wrong, otherwise :down:

Not reliable enough. They take rumors from other sources (Brazilian and foreigner ones, including from here) and just put there. They have no inside scoop.

• Agnieszka Rabka (S) , Dorota Wilk (S) and Magdalena Szabó (OH) will play in MKS Muszynianka :)

:white: According to this web page,

Havelkova, Lloyd, Lowe, Menezes will play for Fenerbahce Istanbul and most importantly Terzic as their coach,
    Ruseva, Menezes (again), Fabris and Poljak for Galatasaray Istanbul.

I hope they are wrong, otherwise :down:

I can at least confirm that Menezes or Stevanovic are not going to Galatasaray at all, it is too much for their budget. Ruseva can be true though. Galatasaray's new middle is a good blocker and a tall one...

Terzic would be fun to watch :box:

• Agnieszka Rabka (S) , Dorota Wilk (S) and Magdalena Szabó (OH) will play in MKS Muszynianka :)

Yes, it's confirmed. The rumours about Muszynianka are that they will have bigger budget and will keep Anna Grejman (OH), Maja Savić (MB) and Justyna Sosnowska (MB). Natalia Kurnikowska (OH) will play in Impel or Atom (and she is having a break from NT because of her wedding probably) and also both liberos: Krzos and Śliwa will leave or they are still negotiating. Muszyna is looking for strong OPP, OH and MB.

• Speaking more about OrlenLiga:

Impel could keep Kasia Skowrońska and Costagrande and add Kurnikowska as second OH. They have good middles and Durr also played well in the second part of the season.

Atom needs someone instead of Kaczorowska and also better setter, if Kurnikowska goes to Wrocław they may try Mucha or even Różycka. But I have no idea who the setter could be. Grothes played well apart from top matches, but she will never be strong attacker and she needs someone better than Klaudia next to her.

Budowlani will try to keep their team (Grajber, Polańska and Pycia signed already and also Medyńska is close) and transfer some decent OPP.

Dąbrowa has good setter and MBs but maybe Popovic will stay and then they need good OH if Różycka stays.

Muszyna is above, but they will really need strong OH and OPP.

I wonder what Bielsko will do, they have good MBs but probably they need everyone else (Mucha and Horka may stay).

And of course I'm really curious about Smarzek, Damaske, Mucha, Trojan, Pleśnierowicz, Bałdyga, Śmieszek 8)

• What about Police? I hope they keep Havelková and Veljković and get some good OHs to put next to Werblinska.
    If the rumor turns out to be true, Fabris or Brakocevic will be their OPP, let's see how it goes.

Besides all, I'd be very surprised if Hildebrand gets her contract extended.

• From good turkish source- a Man- Kim probably will leave Fenerbahce so rumors about Havelkova-Lowe-Terzic can be truth the more the Mikhajlovic will stay and play as OH as in NT where Terzic is.

• So where will Kim go? I mean only Vakif or Eczacibasi can afford her.

And if Havelkova leaves Chemik should try Hodge, Vasilieva or Rabadzieva.

• From good turkish source- a Man- Kim probably will leave Fenerbahce so rumors about Havelkova-Lowe-Terzic can be truth the more the Mikhajlovic will stay and play as OH as in NT where Terzic is.

And where would she go? According to rumours Eczacibasi is going to sign with Kosheleva, Vakifbank with Zhu Ting. Is there any other club in the world who can afford Kim's salary apart from the three Turkish top clubs?

• He said She isn't the same Person as She was in the past and She can go to China- short season with big money.
    Maybe money aren't important so much for Her actual.
    She won only once CL Title and how long She plays in the Club which every season Fans call Dream Team.

• So where will Kim go? I mean only Vakif or Eczacibasi can afford her.

And if Havelkova leaves Chemik should try Hodge, Vasilieva or Rabadzieva.

Vasileva is staying in Kazan and Rabadzhieva is rumored to play for Novara (same source, so not really realible).

Regarding Kim's salary - I think Chinese clubs can afford her.

• Isn't Rabadhzieva staying in Volero?