2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/news.php?idr=7688#.Vxph933SLMI

Montichiari wants to confirm Sobolska and Barcellini, while Tomsia will leave for a top club. After being the top scorer of the league she received many offers, also from Turkey, but it seems she wants to stay in Italy. Pomì Casalmaggiore is one of the clubs that are trying to sign her.

Busto is interested in Signorile and Cate Bosetti who haven't been confirmed in Novara, and Krista Vansant from Volero Zurich.

• Im glad Tomsia won`t go to Turkey, would be even better even she stays in Montchiari...but at least she stays in Italy.

http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/news.php?idr=7688#.Vxph933SLMI

Montichiari wants to confirm Sobolska and Barcellini, while Tomsia will leave for a top club. After being the top scorer of the league she received many offers, also from Turkey, but it seems she wants to stay in Italy. Pomì Casalmaggiore is one of the clubs that are trying to sign her.

Busto is interested in Signorile and Cate Bosetti who haven't been confirmed in Novara, and Krista Vansant from Volero Zurich.

• Montichiari wants to confirm Sobolska

Dominika was today in Wrocław (with her manager). She watched Impel - Dąbrowa game. Maybe she's going to Impel (?)

• Kosheleva and Stevanovic are so close to Eczacıbası.Also Arelya ,Gözde Yılmaz and Melis Durul will back to Eczacıbası.

• Lonneke Sloetjes 2 more years in vakıfbank. she extended her contract. Rasic also one more year too. Zhu Ting will be in vakıfbank for 3 years and she will earn too much euros :)
    Neslihan and larson stay in eczacibasi also. Neriman needs to find another club by herself. Young players Hande Baladin leaves and Gozde Yılmaz can come back. Eczacibasi also wants to get back many ytheir young players who were loaned the other clubs (Fatma Yildirim from halkbank, setter Arelya and spiker Melis Durul from Sariyer Belediye ). İf kosheleva jion the club the roster will be very complicated than this year lol :=)

• Eczacıbasi has an offer to Naz also but IMO she will stay in vakifbank. Next year Turkish Volleyball Federation can change to limit fo foreiners (4 players in court at the same time) .
    Polyak is a big question mark on my side. She looks so unhappy there but someone says that she is gonna stay and only will play in cl...
    Galatasaray keep all turkish players in the team but all foreiners gonna leave, and they wants to transfer anne buijs. Already agreed with a middle blocker but i dont know name of the athlete.

• BKS Aluprof Bielsko Biała is interested Lisa Izquierdo

• ORLEN LIGA w pigułce - facebook :)

• Eczacıbasi has an offer to Naz also but IMO she will stay in vakifbank. Next year Turkish Volleyball Federation can change to limit fo foreiners (4 players in court at the same time) .
    Polyak is a big question mark on my side. She looks so unhappy there but someone says that she is gonna stay and only will play in cl...
    Galatasaray keep all turkish players in the team but all foreiners gonna leave, and they wants to transfer anne buijs. Already agreed with a middle blocker but i dont know name of the athlete.

Thank you for all the info! Most of the transfer look as expected. Zhu Ting is what Vakif needs after Glinka, they could never fill that gap.
    For Eczacibasi, the biggest question mark is who will they have as setter next season.
    For Galatasaray, all foreigners are replaceable, Buijs is definitely a better receiver than Meijners and Neriman. For the middle, I know that she is quite a big blocker, but she is definitely not in price range of Thaisa or Stevanovic, can be a Russian name maybe? I'm glad they could keep Guldeniz and the setter Gamze. The biggest question here is, how will they replace Centoni with a small budget?

What about Fenerbahce? No transfer moves yet? :white:

• I can't understand what Gala want to do. They can easily afford to buy Brinker, van Hecke, Plak, Gennari, Aelbrecht etc. with their bugdet.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Alex Waibl (coach of Dresden) was asked about Dijkema's transfer and he said that if anything, she signed a pre-contract with Novara and he considers it very unprofessional by the club to announce her as transfer before her season with Dresden has ended...

• I kind of agree with him, Novara could have waited the season to be over....not that I think that Dijkema will give any less because she is no longer in Dresden next season...but you know...avoit all this media talk, when they should be focus only in Finals now.

• Well yeah but Dijkema herself knew that her contract with Dresdner won't be extended and Novara made a proposal, she accepted it. So it doesn't really change anything wheather the club will announce it or not.. Dijkema herself should be clever enough to focus on the finals,

• Well yeah but Dijkema herself knew that her contract with Dresdner won't be extended and Novara made a proposal, she accepted it. So it doesn't really change anything wheather the club will announce it or not.. Dijkema herself should be clever enough to focus on the finals,

Dresden would surely like to keep Dijkema, they always want to have two high level setters. According to Waibl, Dijkema said already in December that she is looking for a new experience and also for a place where she can earn more money, and Waibl fully understands this, there is also not the worry that she can't focus on the finals or anything like that, he just complains that Novara announced her transfer when she hasn't even signed yet.

• Dresden would surely like to keep Dijkema, they always want to have two high level setters. According to Waibl, Dijkema said already in December that she is looking for a new experience and also for a place where she can earn more money, and Waibl fully understands this, there is also not the worry that she can't focus on the finals or anything like that, he just complains that Novara announced her transfer when she hasn't even signed yet.

I thought she already signed the contract