2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• For me runors are always fun. Worldofvolley says Rabadzhieva will undergo some surgery and won't play at the WGP. Any info what kind of surgery? Volero might think about a player who can take her role

Mariana :whistle: :whistle: :rolll:

• For me runors are always fun. Worldofvolley says Rabadzhieva will undergo some surgery and won't play at the WGP. Any info what kind of surgery? Volero might think about a player who can take her role

Ive read recovery time must take 2-3 months, she will be out during NT season, but will be ready for club season again.

• Ive read recovery time must take 2-3 months, she will be out during NT season, but will be ready for club season again.

And according to bgvolleyball.com it's her knee. Dobriana said she wants to play another 10 years instead of like 2, that's why she wants that surgery now.

• What a shame! Pomi And Kazan both in the Final 4 of this years CEV CL will not play the next year. Whats happening? lol

• Honestly I guess that is good for volleyball.

Though of course its a shame to see two great teams away from Champions League, from the other side, shows the leagues are balanced and anything can happen, there isnt just one or two great teams, they really need to deliver in order to get their spot again in the tournament. Shows strenght from the leagues for me.

• According to OrlenLiga w pigułce FB Kinga Kasprzak (OH) and Manon Flier (OP) are in talks with Muszyna but isn't Flier pregnant or something?

• Manon is pregnant. I wouldn't believe all this stupid rumors. It looks like someone is bored and thinks too much about transfers :D

• Kim got offer from Fenerbahce over 1.500.000 € and Kim is waiting to see if she will get offer over 1.750.000 € in China :white: :white: :white: :white: :white:

Eczacibasi and Vakifbank try to signed her but she refused them.

• Actaully this FB profile is quite reliable although I doubt this thing about Manon. But maybe she could be some kind of late replacement possibility for some clubs ;)

• There is no official news about Kim FB side...But Fb club manager and also funs really love Kim,thats why salary which requested by Kim most probably will be provided from the club and extended contract will be signed in a short time...The key transfer for FB is coach and middle blocker!? There is lots of rumors nowadays ,we dont be sure Terzic and Thaisa will join FB!?

• Ekatarina Gamova won't extend her contract with Dinamo Kazan next season !

Where She willgo ?? Maybe back to Turkey ? :what:

• Actaully this FB profile is quite reliable although I doubt this thing about Manon. But maybe she could be some kind of late replacement possibility for some clubs ;)

I know. This one is the best but I don't believe Manon would play in Muszyna.

• Ekatarina Gamova won't extend her contract with Dinamo Kazan next season !

Where She willgo ?? Maybe back to Turkey ? :what:

Krasnodar for sure have money to Her but maybe She will go to Asia to earn big money. At least Fenerbahce also can give Her money.