Italy – Superlega 2017/2018

• Domagala is the titular. Patch on the bench.

Sora is up 1-0 against Valentia.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Grbic is going to have a hard time picking his opposite with Petkovic playing like this. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I thought Modena was gonna take the 2nd set after tying it from 20-24 but they made some errors at the end.

#FreeBritney

• Padova almost wasted a 24-20 advantages but eventually closed it.
    Of course, the one time I don't cheer for Padova (except vs Trento) they are winning :lol:
    [I'm for Modena this time because I wanted them to prove something after Ngapeths mess and because Padova is very close to Trento and I hoped Trento could pass them]

Shoji now is being a bit imprecise in 2.
    Kozamernick woke Trento up!

• Monza turned off the brain. Trantino didn't improve that much, I never have the feeling they are in control. Is the De Pandis ok? He's struggling with passing and I see him a bit slow. Monza has to build its confidence again and find a way to stop Kovacevic, by far the best player for Trentino.

• It seems the match is already over for Monza. They can't pass properly a single ball. Their block is even worse. They managed to keep Trentino really quiet just with their order and sense of the position in the block-defense system. They blocked Lanza 3/4 times. :lol: Falasca changed half of the starting 6. No improvements.

Giannelli's setting for Kovacevic is awful, but he really lucky ti play with such a dirty player: he turns into gold every single trash set. :obey:

• Two left-handed OHs inside the court? That rarely happens.

#FreeBritney

• They are more vulnerable without Sokolov. Just imagining his block gone would cause some greater scoring on his side than usual even if Casadei could attack the same way... which is not the case.

Medei shouldn't have underestimated the game by not using Juantorena in the first place.

#FreeBritney

• Is the De Pandis ok? He's struggling with passing and I see him a bit slow

He had some knee problems, but to be honest it's a while he isn't playing great. I must said I'm glad Chiappa had his chances to play the last matches (also in reception, and quite good in both reception and defense) so now he got his defense-role back... (not that it was a bad call to put him on the bench back then, he didn't start the season very well).

• They are more vulnerable without Sokolov. Just imagining his block gone would cause some greater scoring on his side than usual even if Casadei could attack the same way... which is not the case.

Medei shouldn't have underestimated the game by not using Juantorena in the first place.

Juantorena is playing but I think he already finished the first half in his head after Club World Championship.
    and they lost!

• I gave up the match in the end of the third set. I agree with those who say Giannelli is the weak link of Trentino. I have no idea what's wrong with him, but his setting for the middles has gone lost and he isn't setting that well for Kovacevic and Vettori. The fact Vettori works better out of system clearly shows there's something wrong with the fast setting to him. On the other hand Kovacevic is the one who gets the worst setting in the team, but he's Uros 'Gold from trash' Kovacevic... :lol:

• He had some knee problems, but to be honest it's a while he isn't playing great. I must said I'm glad Chiappa had his chances to play the last matches (also in reception, and quite good in both reception and defense) so now he got his defense-role back... (not that it was a bad call to put him on the bench back then, he didn't start the season very well).

I feel sorry for him. In his first big chance with Cuneo he was outstanding in both Serie A1 and Champions League (best libero); the second season on the other hand whole team didn't work at all. I wish him to find his best shape again.

• Trento is technically a different team from last season and with Lanza underperforming. It's only Giannelli who's left when Hoag comes in. :rolll:

#FreeBritney