2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• I'm losing count how many times German players block the ball down on the own side due to being too far from the net with the arms. And Brinker needs to do something about her vision, she already had 3 misjudgements of balls in reception and two weren't even really close.

• hmm ... sportdeutschland.tv isn't streaming ITL v SER?

Rats

• Maybe just me but I only get an image, no stream.

• Reading here it looks like Bosko wasn't getting through the block much. I wanted to see The Italian libero eat her lunch. But no stream for me ;(

• If Pietrini develops and becomes a good player, this will solve Italy's longstanding OH problem and together with Egonu, Chrichella and company I think Italy has the brightest future in European volleyball in the coming years.

• I'm not hip to all the A team this / B team that business, but I think this is fun--Italy, Belgium, Turkey, even Poland have entertained me a lot this tournament. Nice to see some new faces

• I'm only watching the scoreboard at FIVB. Looks like Serbia is making a little run but Italy is gonna walk away with it

• That was close. Congrats Italy!

• Good game Italy! Big win. This is surely a team with lots of potential, one to watch.

On Serbia's side, not having Mihajlovic is just crucial for them even more so then it should. Also I miss Maja Ognjenovic so so much :(

• With that win, Italy still in contention in F6. Italy has now beaten 2 out of the top 4 teams in China and Serbia :super: Hope they qualify instead of Turkey or Russia.

• Italy lost their first four matches including to Turkey and Russia. They lost to Japan's B team (lol). Now they are fighting for a spot. This is the way it should be

• What is it about Turkey that makes you feel they should absolutely not qualify. The girls deserve it imo they played on a similar level as Italy vs Serbia even when Mihajlovic was here, there hasn't been one match they lost without a fight. 3-1 vs Brasil and 2 tiebreaks one vs Serbia's A team. Other then that only 3 point wins. I will be so happy to see Turkey qualify esp. against these haters :flower: Italy with this kind of roster lost against Japan B, Turkey beat them 3-1... :whistle:

It is VNL it will be great to have some new blood in the final 6 instead of the last finalist imho

• With that win, Italy still in contention in F6. Italy has now beaten 2 out of the top 4 teams in China and Serbia :super: Hope they qualify instead of Turkey or Russia.

they beaten mihajlovicless choking serbia. serbia choked in 3rd set. and they caught china in their worst day. trust me italy is not a top level team. without egonu, that team is trash. they got lucky last year advancing into final in grand prix. they didnt win a medal in the last 4 european championships and there are not many strong european teams.

• For how long we're gonna have to see people minimize victories from lower-level teams? I'm just waiting to see when Serbia doesn't win the VNL/GP again, people will obviously say that this tournament is not important.

• people will obviously say that this tournament is not important.

Serbia's coach is already out front in Trumpian manner on that one :P

• Yay! Belgium grabs the third set. Come on girls, make this a match