Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• All Gio is doing is making his own players nervous while they still have a fair lead, which only ruins the lead they still have.

• Vakif is back into the old cycle, everything relying on Zhu, it's really hard... Nobody else is scoring...:wall:

Actually slotejes plays good at the beginning... vakifbank's receving is very unstable at set2 and set3. The setter can not deal with these situations. It cause slotejes very unconfident....

• Actually vakifbank has adavantage at the final series later. Vakifbank still has back-up setter to use when canzu becomes very unstable.

I do no think ezgi can recover from the injury within one week to play 3-4 matches. When gamze becomes unstable, it will be disaster for ecz vitra too.:teach:

• Ebrar is such an annoying brat! :aww: Go win a world championship (or win ANYTHING) before you scream into your opponent's face all the time!

I have no problem with players, let's say "showing their emotions" at times, but Ebrar seems to be misbehaving on a weekly basis :roll: She could almost be Guidetti's daughter...

• Guidetti is what a clown! I hate it when he make this moves. He just ruins self confidence of his players:down::hit:

• Ebrar won World Club Championship! She was one of the most important players as well in the team, so she did win something. And not something small... Btw just because a player won a lot doesn't give them more right to misbehave lol if anything they should be more an example.

I don't care btw, I find it so boring that players have to act without emotion in volleyball or they get a warning immediately. The drama is part of the game, it always has been...

• It's not gold, it's pathetic and disrespectful, I hope she will be brave enough to scream at Goncharova and the Russian player will teach her a lesson. :whistle:

I agree, showing emotion and being ugly are two different things

• I'm not saying anything about this subject anymore. :lol::gone:

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game