CEV Champions League 2019

• So happy to see Scandicci rising their level of game, I mean they are fighting against one of the strongest teams in the World and maybe they are gone in tie break with them and Vasileva just come back from injury. :D

This is high level match :win:

• See if Scandicci can hold on in set 4...now clutch time

• And We are going to tie break !!! Very interesting match, lets go Conegliano :box:

• Hill's drop shot missed... Now 2:2.

Who will win the set 5?

• Hill is not a go-to player anymore. Remember last season in CL semi, Hill can not kill the ball in set 5. Imoco could not win the game even with a 12:9 lead.

• Imoco 8:6

change the court

• HAAK wow I fell in love with her even with that error in the end. She looks so beautiful, tall and elegant and spikes with no mercy :box:

Amazing match, Scandicci is definitely also one to watch. I agree with Crovolley.

• Scandicci had 3 serve errors in set 5, plus one over-net passing and one spike error. That's crucial. Imoco deserved the win.

Scandicci's attacking is amazing. If they can reduce the errors, they could be better.

• And Conegliano remains unbeatable this season for now:win:

But bravo Scandicci finally their are playing like everyone thought that they will play, only if Malinov finds better connection with MB they are gone very dangerous team.

Best Scorers of the match:

Isabelle Haak 33 points, Samanta Fabris 23 points.

• Scandicci is agood team and they played agood match excluding third set.they are just too dependant on Haak...the others in the team should help more and more....on the other hand..Hill,Robin and Sylla have helped Fabris today.

• Scandicci is agood team and they played agood match excluding third set.they are just too dependant on Haak...the others in the team should help more and more....on the other hand..Hill,Robin and Sylla have helped Fabris today.

Yeah more from MBs, from Bosetti We can't expect that She is going to score many points, Vasileva was their but she needs more time.