CEV Champions League 2019

• This is a weird time in this match for Fener- do you fight to win the next 3 sets, or do you save yourself, get a bit of momentum this set and play the golden set? Do you potentially risk playing hard and tiring yourself out of the match.. or hope once you get the momentum it will keep you going?

• i just hate when u putting blame on someone who didnt have anything to do with it , is it antonijevic fault vargas hit ball out 2 times i na row as well?

Antonijevic sets are really imprecise today. Many times they were way of the net, so it was difficult for the hitters to get a good swing. This way it's also a lot easier for Scandicci to block.

• This is a weird time in this match for Fener- do you fight to win the next 3 sets, or do you save yourself, get a bit of momentum this set and play the golden set? Do you potentially risk playing hard and tiring yourself out of the match.. or hope once you get the momentum it will keep you going?

Fener just needs 2 sets to win, they won last match 3:1. If they win set four, they are in.

• Antonijevic sets are really imprecise today. Many times they were way of the net, so it was difficult for the hitters to get a good swing. This way it's also a lot easier for Scandicci to block.

ofc it is everything is her fault vargas hiting out getting blocked on single blocks bricio as well it is all antonijevic fault she is utter trash today how dare she leave those players with a single block there should be no block at all

• Why is it so hard to understand that what we're trying to say is not that everything is her fault, the whole team flopped first two sets. Ana's role in this was also big imho sorry.

I love Ana and hope she goes back to playing her usual again, we know she can do it. Thats it really lol no need for drama on this

• ofc it is everything is her fault vargas hiting out getting blocked on single blocks bricio as well it is all antonijevic fault she is utter trash today how dare she leave those players with a single block there should be no block at all

You're right that Bricio and Vargas aren't playing at their best. But Antonijevic doesn't make their lives much easier:roll:

• eda with single block again gets blocked omg another antonijevics fault

Yes actually! Eda also received that ball and had to bend deep, was not ready to spike. Going back to Eda was a bad choice.

I think you seem to not know a lot about volleyball... Probably never played it :lol:

• thanks for understanding Shukar :*

Scandicci drifting away, big choke. They led 13-17 at set 3. Then again FB really stepped up their game at that moment, and Fatma sub helped.

• Why is it so hard to understand that what we're trying to say is not that everything is her fault, the whole team flopped first two sets. Ana's role in this was also big imho sorry.

I love Ana and hope she goes back to playing her usual again, we know she can do it. Thats it really lol no need for drama on this

You're right that Bricio and Vargas aren't playing at their best. But Antonijevic doesn't make their lives much easier:roll:

Bricio is not making Ana`s live any easier with those terrible passes as well.

I`m sorry I`m not defending Ana....But Vargas has spiked it out a bunch of good sets. She`s certainly nervous and that`s why she`s making so many errs.

• Vargas makes errors but I think she is more talented then Haak tbh, errors, big kills, big serves, hitting out no matter what Vargas definitely is present in the game.

Haak is just ghosting